everyones perspectives on the jehovahs witness beliefs

divine sapience

Registered Senior Member
just wanted to know what you people think about this specific beleife
they are pretty strict in their doctrine

are they just another organized religion ,deluding the minds of the masses in order to prevent them from achieving enlightenment?

or are they as they say that they are the one true religion
*as the same with many other organized religions**

let me know what you people think
peace

Any variation of christianity no matter how well intended and noble it is will likely be influenced by the ill corrupted roots embedded in the christian belief.

Jehova wittnesses remind me of how my bathroom smell in the morning after spraying air deoderizer. They are like a pine tree that have been shitted on.

divine sapience said:
are they just another organized religion
yes
deluding the minds of the masses in order to prevent them from achieving enlightenment?
I dont think they are trying to prevent their followers from enlightment,after all enlightment means different things to diff people.

While we're at it, can someone briefly enlighten me on the matter of this belief, its principles and time and place of origin? Many thanks.

Me too. I only have this obscure image of them, mainly envisioning them as mormon - istic type people. I know that's wrong, but I don't know any better. :D

www.google.com hasn't given me too much information I feel is great. But I am impatient, so that might defer my finding of good information.

They have their own website at www.watchtower.org Their main beliefs are denial of the Trinity, belief that Jesus is the archangel Michael, literal reading of 144, 000 in Revelation, and aggressive missionary activities.

The Watchtower is a source of constant humor. Look up some of their past predictions/quotes.

Anyway, it seems they're not taking any more applications.

"Likewise, the Greater Moses, Jesus Christ, is not the Mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is the Mediator between his heavenly Father, Jehovah God, and the nation of spiritual Israel, which is limited to only 144,000 members."
(The Desire for Peace and Security Worldwide, 1986, p. 10).

im writing this assuming that Jehovas witnesses do in fact do the door knocking stuff and its not just media and tv exaggerating

the annoyance that they spread out through to everyone by invading their personal life is bad enough to make them a cut or two below the average religion

Back