Dude

Registered Senior Member
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

OKOK EVERYONE GO TO www.hamsterdance.com

THOUGHTS?
LAUGHS?

AW gez I gotta get back there!

TURN UP THE VOLUME AND BE PATIENT

DUD Dud DA Da D d-----------------DUDE!!!!!

------------------
DUDE IS SATAN

I shudder to think that this site is on a medium that was once used strictly for the transmission of scientific and academic data. Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

(Still kinda funny, though! :D)

WIth some of the most recent post to this fourm we REALLY NEEDED THIS!!!!! :D

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited January 21, 2000).]

Wow, how do I get me one o them thar varmits.

Way cool Dude, it will give the kids a crackup. (Aussi for laugh, nothing to do with drugs).

This further goes to prove my theory that Dude is NOT Satan. Dudes really a big softie, the other guys not.

H2o

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH help this link just keeps sucking me back in. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Dude, I have put a research team together to analyze that soundtrack for subliminal messages. On playing the soundtrack back in reverse mode at half the original speed, we detected nothing at all; at full speed still nothing and finally at its intended speed in forward mode; nothing but some hamsters singing. As for the visual aspects, I'm afraid we have been completely stymied there as well. Given proper funding though, we will get to the bottom of this intriguing mystery of the "hamster dance."

yeh, yeh, here's my version.....

<embed src="http://users.esc.net.au/~nitro/BBoard_member_gifs/originaldedodedo.wav" width="2" height="2" loop="-1">
<center>
anim.gif
</center>

[This message has been edited by Dave (edited February 20, 2000).]

Back