Every Now and Then...

Squid Vicious

Banned
Banned
There are those out there who do not understand how one can make friends on the net. I have RT friends, and I have net friends.
Sometimes one of those friends will pass away.

Wildheart. A frequent poster on "The Park" forums, and Park Ranger, passed on several months ago now. I knew her briefly, and not as well as I should have. One of the strongest and bravest people I ever knew, and one of the unluckiest. her website is one of the best tributes which can be made, but I unfortunately can no longer find it after the demise of the park.

Wildheart.... I hope you've met your demons, wherever you are now, and have wrestled them into submission. You go girl!

Telamoncaar. Passed on on the 2nd of June, 2002, as a result of a car accident. There is nothing I can say about this man, apart from the fact that he was one of the most intelligent people I have ever had the good fortune to know, even if we never met in Real Life.

Tel man... if there was ever a life which should have been, it was yours. The only ones who ever suffered as a result of your passing was us.... your life, as you lived it, was as full as a life should be... wd man.

I had nowhere else to post this.

Hi Squid. Yes, it was sad that Wildheart died, it always is. Unfortunately I didn't got to know her too well either.

so it is you Bebelina, Squid Vicious and Stryderunknown from tht board. Any one more?

i hate when somebody dies, it reminds me tht I have got little time to envent either an exellent suspended animation technology or a time machine or somthing other tht reduces the chances of me dying. yes , it's a bit selfish, but atleast I'm honest.

"We are are afraid of death not because we are used to living but because we are used to being loved"
(Nietzsche)

Back