Enforced Sterilization

Orleander

OH JOY!!!!
Valued Senior Member
:mad: why why why can't these people be sterilized? There has got to be some rule that if you have x amount of kids that the gvmt has to remove from you, then you can't have any more. Its not that the gvmt has to take care of them, its the fact that they have to be removed.
Its not that people who can't take care of their kids should be sterilized, people who obviously won't should be.

ST. JOHN PARISH
-- M.L. Lloyd III, 8, was whipped by his father for stealing, a detective testified Wednesday. Then, according to a pathologist who examined post-mortem bruises on the child's buttocks, his corpse was drug around, dressed in new clothes and taken to a hospital two hours after his death.

Three family members were charged in his death Tuesday, and appeared in court Thursday. Errol Victor Sr., 42, was charged with first-degree murder and held without bail. Tonya Victor, 33, and Errol Victor Jr., 21, were both charged with principal to first-degree murder. Their bail was set at $250,000.

“The staff took possession of the kid,” St. John Parish Sheriff’s Office Maj. Mike Tregre said. “The brother took off running, then the mother took off. They fled (the hospital).”

The Victors have 13 children, officials said. Nine of their children are minors and in the state’s custody.

Next in line could be that couple who let their daughter die, while praying to God. There are so many ppl out there that should just never be allowed to have kids. But who is going to decide who should be sterilized and who shouldn't?

The Catholic religon and the Pope wouldn't like that idea.

The only kids I see the Vatican caring about are the ones its priests have raped.

If you have had 9 of your kids taken away, I know your ass has been in front of a judge. Its not like this should come as a surprise to anyone that they have killed one of them. How many more children were they thinking to have for the state to take away?

Next in line could be that couple who let their daughter die, while praying to God. There are so many ppl out there that should just never be allowed to have kids. But who is going to decide who should be sterilized and who shouldn't?

Why you of course :D

i think enforced sterlization is a damn fine idea personally, it will stop all these people dropping kids at a rate they can't care for!

For me its not so much that they can't care for them, its that they won't. I've been poor, I understand how hard it is. But I always took care of mine. I went without so he had, and many parents do that. But the ones who don't....

Back