Emotional

grazzhoppa

yawwn
Valued Senior Member
This forums is third in threads and second in posts....Free Thoughts beats it out and Politics beats it in threads. We know why politics is such a heated debate.....why is religion so emotional for people?

Thoughts?

I think because there is no other quality outlet to discuss religion in the real world.

Religionists have their churches and temples etc, but non-believers have no such meeting places - except for forums such as this.

Judging by the number of non-believers I have seen here and at other religious forums I would estimate that the official non-believer population number is vastly underestimated.

Religionists like to debate religion because they have prostrated themselves to a fantasy as if it was real and have to justify their delusions.

Non-believers want to debate religion because they have not been convinced by such fantasies and also are often furious by the religionists trying to force their fantasies on everyone else.

Cris

Non-believers want to debate religion because they have not been convinced by such fantasies and also are often furious by the religionists trying to force their fantasies on everyone else.

That, and winning is so easy.

Back