Eid mubarak everyone!

Cat_with_no_eyes

Registered Senior Member
Eid mubarak, how are is your eid going and did you get any eidi from your elder family members lol? and what are you going on spend it on? :)

Eid mubarak, how are is your eid going and did you get any eidi from your elder family members lol? and what are you going on spend it on? :)

Its not Eid here yet, we didn't see the moon. Eid is tomorrow and its been decades since I got Eidi! :p

However,

eid-moo-barack-eid-mubarak.jpg

to you too!!!!

Boy talk about belated, its waaaay past baasi eid, tiwwaasi eid and chawwaasi eid even!

Is Eidi the same as Christmassy?
And is Chawwaasi eid eve the same as Christmas Eve?

Last edited:

Is Eidi the same as Christmassy?
And is Chawwaasi eid eve the same as Christmas Eve?

it's a day, where kids get new clothes, toys, people meet each other, people go see their families, give some money or some new clothes or toys, or whatever you can, to a poor, people forget each other if they were litigants (is the word correct? )

yup, eid mubarak for everyone...

NOW RUUUUN!:runaway:

hehehehe, yeah i bought some :p :p it is illigal you can't go buy it from a shop, but from people, but, yet people buy, hehehe, kids usually, i just bought 3, to shock my sister :p

there are other kinds, that, spin on the floor and make a round circles of ball on the floor, but it leave some black trace :p and another one, to the air, and spin, and another one bomb 5 times directly one after another :p

Back