Earth---------- a mental institution

Agent51

Registered Member
It seems that Darwins theory of evolution is hard pressed to explain the wide range of ethnic differences in earth's inhabitants.

Perhaps we are all EBE's from all over the universe, placed on earth until such time as we are 'well'.

Might not this explain the large number of people who recall "abduction" experiences under regression? Perhaps they are recalling the 'memory erasure process' where a new memory of existance of life on earth since birth is implanted?, just prior to being 'droped off'

UFO sightings are either the admission of new 'patients', or the release of 'patients'
who are deemed cured(explaining missing persons).

Other sightings could be the exchange of 'medical staff'

Hmmm just another thought........... :D

<i>It seems that Darwins theory of evolution is hard pressed to explain the wide range of ethnic differences in earth's inhabitants.</i>

Nope. The theory of evolution copes with that pretty well.

I'm going to regret getting into this, I'm going to regret getting into this....

What's an EBE?

Originally posted by Agent51
...Hmmm just another thought........... :D

Nothing you've said thus far qualifies as "thought".

You just earned your second anvil.

Northwind
Be nice. This is a new member and is only 13. As such he/she is learning the ropes.

Agent51,
It is ok to quote an article or site but you should leave a link to a site for those who follow to know what it is and where it is you get your source from...

Thanks Adam. An alien?

Mmmkay.

Agent, are you saying that we aren't human? Or that there are these 'EBEs' running hither and thither about the planet? :confused:

Originally posted by wet1
Northwind
Be nice. This is a new member and is only 13. As such he/she is learning the ropes.

Let's put this in my terms:

Picture a scale. On one side we have the fact that Agent51 is a newbie and only 13 who is learning the ropes. That is worth a little 1 pound jewelers anvil, so put that on that side of the scale. Also add to that side your opinion...wait, never mind, that is not even worth a anvil the size of a proton, we can ignore it (I know I will). On the other side, we have my complete and total intolerance for stupidity and pseudoscientific crapola. That is worth an anvil weighing about 5,000,000,000 tons and made of neutron star material. Which one do you think tips the scale further?

On the other side, we have my complete and total intolerance for stupidity and pseudoscientific crapola. That is worth an anvil weighing about 5,000,000,000 tons and made of neutron star material. Which one do you think tips the scale further?

No, on one side, we have a 13 year old who probably hasn't had a proper introduction to skepticism. I think the proper thing to do is to explain it to him. We also have a interdimensional squid-man-dragon God named Cthulhu who thinks we should be sporting and not attack a newbie.

On the other side, we have your amusing use of anvils.

Cthulhu tips the scale.

I would just like to step in and shout at anyone who doesn't put their location in. I am not asking for house number just a country. It makes it difficult to understand someones point of view if you do not know their background.

No offence to anyone but this is turning in to a bit of a bitching page so I thought I would join in....:)

In book four of the Hitchhikers Trilogy, So Long and Thanks for all the Fish by Douglas Adams one of the characters reads the instructions on a packet of toothpicks and decides that the whole world is crazy. So he changes his name to Wonko the Sane and builds an asylum for the Earth (an inside out house) hoping it will get better.

I accept that this dosent qualify as evidence but it is almost relavent. :D

sjmarsha,

I just quoted your Binary and wonder what relevance lol.

no relevance. perhaps I should change it to something that means something...I could hold a competition...

What does the J infront of the 100 stand for?

I'll change it later...

Back