E =mc2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pincho Paxton

Banned
Banned
I want to be able to draw this formula as a 3D model of the Atom, with its energy. But C2 is difficult to imagine in 3D, because I see a square. Can C2 be converted to a sphere? What would that formula be?

Excuse my limited knowledge, I can only work with things that I can see.

would it be the atom * 299,792,458 squared? Because that seems too big.

Last edited:
Complete and utter ignorant bullshit. Utterly meaningless, posting by someone thicker than the stuff dogs leave in piles in parks.

Pincho you ignoramus, with 'c' being a constant, how many variables are there that can be graphed?

can 'c2' be converted to a sphere? Do you mean $$c^2$$?

Well I can visualise an ant lifting weights bigger than itself. I want to somehow see the energy per atom size. Is it possible? I don't see why C is involved in it.

Basically you have a situation..

Energy = Mass * something 2.

I want to know if something = speed, and why it = speed.

C keeps cropping up in unusual places, and speed can't be what it really is. It must be some sort of wave limitation. If I could draw it, it might be able to figure out what is limiting the wave. And don't you think it's strange that its squared?

Or is it just impossible to visualise? It should be something to do with nature, so I like to get the full picture.

Last edited:
why speed?
if a car of 500kg for example would go with 1 mile/hour would not do damage(energy)if it hit somethhing but if the same car would go with speed of 100 miles/hour then the energy output would be bigger.
E=500kg*0.000000000000000zeroos0005^2
or smth like that.

Is it possible? I don't see why C is involved in it.
Of course its possible, that's what the original derivation by Einstein did. And c comes into it because there's a velocity scale inherent to special relativity, that the speed of light is the same in all inertial frames.

The reason you can't see it is because you are ignorant and refuse to learn.

Iwant to know if something = speed, and why it = speed.
Go find a high school student and ask them about 'units' in physics. They'll explain why.

so I like to get the full picture.
You will never get the full picture.

I want to somehow see the energy per atom size. Is it possible?

No.

I don't see why C is involved in it.

Spend several years studying physics, and you will.

Basically you have a situation..

Energy = Mass * something 2.

No we don't, we have $$E= mc^2$$

If you can't be bothered to learn TeX tags, at least bother to use ^ to denote c is being raised by 2, not multiplied by it.

C keeps cropping up in unusual places,

That is merely a matter of it not matching your expectations, because you haven't bothered learning any science.

It must be some sort of wave limitation.

WHAT is limited?

If I could draw it, it might be able to figure out what is limiting the wave.

If you drew it, you'd have an abstract picture. you would not however, be able to perform any science with it.

And don't you think it's strange that its squared?

No.

It should be something to do with nature,

Science is the study of nature. Go do some, and stop wasting our time.

I think I've figured out what it is anyway. It could be the wave fold limit of the Aether. Once folded almost flat that is C. The wave can't go any faster. (well maybe if you could get it to switch directions suddenly). Now I need to find out what a Joule is.

EDIT: So a Joule is to move an object 1 metre.. so that 1 metre is why the 3D becomes 2D, because 1 metre is a straight line force. So it's possible that there are c Aether bubbles in 1 metre, and their combined holding force is c... maybe. So 1 bubble has equal to it's own holding strength.

Last edited:
No, a Joule is the energy needed to make 1 metre against a 1 Newton force. Well done on failing high school physics again.

So it's possible that there are c Aether bubbles in 1 metre
c is a speed, not a unitless quantity. You can't say "I have c electrons" or "There are c of them". It's like saying the time is Chicago or the temperature is currently happy. As I said last post, go find a high school student and have them teach you about units.

and their combined holding force is c2
c^2 is not a quantity of force. It's like saying the time is Chicago or the temperature is currently happy. As I said last post, go find a high school student and have them teach you about units.

No, a Joule is the energy needed to make 1 metre against a 1 Newton force. Well done on failing high school physics again.

c is a speed, not a unitless quantity. You can't say "I have c electrons" or "There are c of them". It's like saying the time is Chicago or the temperature is currently happy. As I said last post, go find a high school student and have them teach you about units.

c^2 is not a quantity of force. It's like saying the time is Chicago or the temperature is currently happy. As I said last post, go find a high school student and have them teach you about units.

C is a wave speed though. And a wave can only be folded so far, so really it is a fold in a substance, and not really a speed at all. Anyway, speed is possibly another human construction, like time. So it needs converting back to nature. So speed is the fold limit of a wave in Aether. Like an accordion, you can only squash it flat. That is C. Or are you saying that the human construction of C doesn't take distance into account?

I'd better have a look at how C is measured.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it uses a time variable 1 second. So a none existent interval. I have to fix a second somehow. I could try the distance from the centre of two atoms instead I suppose, but that presumes that there is no Aether inside an atom. Well yeah, because the photon has to swing around the atoms, so that should be right.

Last edited:
Well done on utterly ignoring the fact I point out fundamental errors in your ideas. Errors which reduce your 'work' to meaningless crap. Why do you think mindless ignorance and refusal to listen to anyone is a good way to try to do science?

Well done on utterly ignoring the fact I point out fundamental errors in your ideas. Errors which reduce your 'work' to meaningless crap. Why do you think mindless ignorance and refusal to listen to anyone is a good way to try to do science?

I'm just changing speed to physics. I want to know certain properties of physics, and all I have to work with is time, speed distance, and force. To find the size, and force of an invisible entity. But it's probably equal to the point between two atoms (none bonded length), and equal force over that distance. With a peak, and a pop that equal themselves out.

Last edited:
I want to know certain properties of physics, and all I have to work with is time, speed distance, and force.

Force is not a dimension. It is described by other dimensions. Speed is not a dimension either.

Dimensions include distance, time, and mass. You need to start with fundamentals.

This guy absolutely must be trolling. My (limited) faith in humanity simply will not let me believe that anyone could be so stupid.

Force is not a dimension. It is described by other dimensions. Speed is not a dimension either.

Dimensions include distance, time, and mass. You need to start with fundamentals.

Maybe you could help me to get the none bonded distance between atom nucleus with half push, half pull. So that the electron force equals out at zero. That is the size I am after. And then how many of these you can get in 1 metre.

Last edited:
Maybe you could help me to get the none bonded distance between atom nucleus with half push, half pull. So that the electron force equals out at zero. That is the size I am after. And then how many of these you can get in 1 metre.

Maybe you should go enrol on a basics physics course, and learn the fundamentals or real science rather than just making shit up.

Maybe you should go enrol on a basics physics course, and learn the fundamentals or real science rather than just making shit up.

Well it would make sense that if the Aether exists, that none bonded atoms would sit in the centre of it, so that would be its scale. Then having found that scale per metre, you can find the fold speed of the light wave by fitting C into it, and seeing what you end up with per second. I think it might be interesting.

He's not even replying to people's posts, just quoting and then saying something utterly unrelated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back