dude, thisis kinda scary

reformedtopunk

got punk?
Registered Senior Member
i know this is old news but i'm bringing it up to illustrate a point. i only saw it recently.

culture clash has fatal result...

this kinda scares me. My friends and i have gotten into fights with the local rednecks *as we call them* and i never even thought of it escalating to anything past a few fists and shoves. Not only is deneke's story heartbreaking, but also downright wrong. i have never understood why people can't get along *though i'm not feighning innocence, i've gought them too* but this is just obscene. and i'm sure deneke in 97' wasn't the only instance.

people make me sick.

While thats very sad an all I would like to point out that these things happen. This is what happens when parents dont keep track of where their kids are. Yep thats right Im blamin it on the parents.

You punks should get armoured vehicles like those cool punks in Mad Max

Originally posted by reformedtopunk
i have never understood why people can't get along...
The roots of intolerance are often due to lack of understanding and respect in our homes and our neighborhoods for those perceived as different. Incidents like this one seldom start with the act of violence, but grow from a small indignity or a bigoted remark like, "...the local rednecks..."

:m: Peace.

Think of where they live. The problem was the amount of education that they did not receive. Dumb people tend to do crap like this.

Originally posted by Slacker47
Think of where they live.
Why?
The problem was the amount of education that they did not receive…
What education are you implying that they did not receive? How do Amarillo schools rank when compared to Texas overall? How do Texas schools rank when compared with the entire nation? And I’ll say it again: incidents like this one seldom start with the act of violence, but grow from a small indignity or a bigoted remark like, "Dumb people tend to do crap like this.”

:m: Peace.

Back