Drunken Philosophy

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
I'm quite drunk. Very drunk. I plan to spend the entire night sitting in front of the comptuer waiting for my girlfriend to call. Anyway, I'm drunk. When I'm drunk, I tend to think up all this incredibly profound philosophical garbage that I'm sure would solve ALL the world's problems. Can't think of a single bit of it right now though. Strange, huh? And I never remember any of it the next day. But while I'm there, in that state of mind, it all makes sense, and the universe seems so damn clear...

So, anyone actually recall any such thoughts, and care to share?

smiles we should send everybody convicted of murder to the "Gaza Strip" and start a new colony in hopes it would be as succesfull as Australia..What a concept as it is now one of the most peaceful nations of the world

LOL any man convicted of rape should have his penis transplanted to his nose so we all know he is a d***head...lol

justagirl

I don't care if you are drunk, stoned OR both i think your second idear is BRILLANT:D

The Rape one i mean, don't know about the murders thing

Love the idear of shooting anyone who surports war
id just like to aske can I BE the one to shoot little johny:D

Love the idear of shooting anyone who surports war
id just like to aske can I BE the one to shoot little johny
--------------------------------------

smiles sure as long as you take care of geore dubya Bush while you are at it...lol

Haven't slept yet. Waiting up all night for girlfriend. Getting so sleepy.......

Good morning. Have you any philosophy springing from your hangover?

LOL ohhh I hate getting drunk but I should take another "hit"

ohhh and moring back at ya

smiles take a "hit" or your favorite drink and teach us something new about Phiposophy of the world...lol...I feel Women should marry whoever they wanted as it would cause less fighting among men

I guess I'll never be the "master" of this sort of thing. I don't do drugs and rarely drink.

Its not fair

I had to drive to work last night so i couldn't stay home and find enlightment in a bottle of JB or the sweet smoke of the green weed:D

Back