Driving people mad.. Fun with tv.

shadarlocoth

Registered Senior Member
This drives people crazy but is fun to do. Get a lot of Hay have you seen this before or are you psi powers or somthing...

It takes a little practice but once you get it down its really fun to annoy people with...

Here is the best way to drive some one crazy at a move that neather of you have ever seen... 1 make plot jugments like whats going to happen next few min before it happens some times you can pull the hole plot line even small little things that will happen from the very start unless its one of them moves where they are trying to bend things around on you....

the next thing is to say what the actor's are saying not talking echoing them..

movie line---Hi bob how was your day at the glue factory
wrong way----Hi bob how was your day at the glue factory
right way----Hi bob how was your day at the glue factory

the effect your trying to get is to say the words at the exact same time as they are being said on the screen... so your not saying Hi when they are saying bob... we want you need to start your Hi by the time they time they have just started saying the first part of the I so as soon as you hear the H sound you should be starting your hi... I takes some practice but when you get it down you will be able to watch tv and say everthing they say at the same time they are saying it and drive everyone around you crazy...

my record is about 89% on telling whats going to happen in movies/tv and on I have about a 1/10 of a sec in delay on things I hear before I can say them... Its the altament copy cat game on crack..... MAD I TELL YOU MAD TOTALY MAD... :bugeye:

the key to getting good at this with out saying stuff out loud is everytime you hear something repeat it in your mind. It some point you will be able to tell what that person is going to say before they say it. Kind of like a 6th sence... its fun to just blurt out what the next word they will be saying is going to be... Go have fun and drive everone crazy...

I just lost a minute of my life. I want it back, shad, I want it back.

Back