DreamWalking?!?!

LordAza

Quantum Freak!
Registered Senior Member
Ok i've always wondered about this field. But hey an expeirence can change all that. When i was younger i was able to predict certain events (minor very minor) which came true. I've recently had a dream that had three seperate identities in it. Has anyone expeirenced being someone else? And has anyone died while being them?

I don't know about this I really don't believe it but actually I can't explain.When I was younger I always dream of certain place and a few day later I actually saw it happen in real life not major events of course but stupid things though like an example I dreamt of seeing this bicycle yellow in colour and a few day later,when my parents brought me out and I saw this bicycle in yellow exactly at the same place I saw however I don't believe it still cause there is no prove or maybe I saw it in real life then I dreamt about it thinking that it is the opposite?I don't know because most of the time you would forgot about what you dreamt:bugeye: I know it is confusing.

How about seperate lives? I'v dreamt of three different people, all unknown to me. But the weird part is i was actually the person. The last part of my dream i was in a person that got killed in a wreck. The strangest part is that i was using his voice calling out to people trying to get to him in the car. and for some reason my voice was watery sounding. Like i had internal bleeding.

Lucid Dreaming

Dreamwalking or Lucid Dreaming is the state where you have full control of what you do in your dream. You can choose to open a door or walk past it.
LordAzA, I think what you're refering to in your expierences is a dream in which you cn fortell the future, or a dream where you forget it but later during waking life you have a sense of deja vu. These are different, but can be incorporated together to increase the other.

Think of Lucid dreaming like an intense meditation. Before you go to sleep tell yourself to look at your hands in your dream. When you are sleep and you remind yourself to look at your hands you will have the ability to control your reactions in the dream. You woun't be well rested in the morning though, since you will be in a state of half-sleep.

Lucid dreaming allows you to remember your dreams more clearly and you will remember more from your dreams. So Blah blah blah so on and so forth. They actually have books on the subject matter if you're really interested. :D

Mystics_voice:eek:

Back