Dreams

Cactus Jack

Death Knight of Northrend
Registered Senior Member
When you were in school, or if you still are like me. What did/do you dream of doing for a living?

Many people say Hugh Hefner (if that's how you spell his name).

Writer. Filthy rich fantasy/scifi writer.

Hugh is the ideal. Hef took a completely outrageous idea that he wanted to do, and did it. And not only did he do it, but he made millions in the process.

I want to be a philosopher. But that ain't about to happen.

Probably end up a businessman like my dad.

You spelled it right. See, I can spell a few things correctly.

Ummm, this sounds odd, but I'd like to be a lobbyist or a political advisor. I'd be a horrible pol (plus, no way in hell they'd elect an athiest), but I'd like to work in politics, behind the scenes. Or an activist for some cause, like PFAW.

Or an astronomer. I love astronomy and astrophysics. I think either of those would be wonderfull.

*Shrugs*

I'll probably end up a biologist or neurologist. Neurology is cool. Or perhaps I'll go into poly sci.

I wanna be a filthy rich computer programmer. Or a philosopher, 'cause they rock:cool:

Forgot to say my dream on my own post.

oops:rolleyes:

Currently I want to be a Pro Wrestler. But I also like the idea of being a Social Studies Teacher or owning a Martial Arts school. Oh, and any job with little responsability is cool - anyone ever worked in a restraunt? I love restraunt work.

ARARRAARRA I hate restaraunt work!!!! BADEXPERIENCES!!!!!!!

THE GODAMN BYOTCH OWNER SHORTCHANGED ME $40 out 0f $70!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT????? ARRARARARARARARARARARARARARAR!!!!!!

TO TOP IT ALL OFF MY CD PLAYER IN MY COMP DOESNT WORK!!!

Wow. Just Wow.

Someone's got some hostility towards restaraunts, eh? Fine. prepare your own food. Ever try peat moss and tree bark? Many parts are edible you know.:eek: But what does this all have to do with dreams, hmm? ....I'll leave the job of tying these things together to someone else.:D

Haha, waiter. Currently I work for a huge $8 an hour building/fixing/checking bikes and working retail at a bike store.

"Waiter" nope I'm a prep cook. Awesome job, $7 bucks and hour and since know one but cooks are there in the morning - loud, good, music. :D

I'm still sketchy on what I'm going to do with my life, but I would probably be a scientist of some sort.

yeah resturants kick ass
i wash dishes, and get 8$ an hour and sweet food, good hour....

aww the resturant life for me....

it would also be cool to be a pirate
ARRRRRR!!!!

Back