Dreams

avawan

Registered Member
hey hi there everyone it's my 1st threat posted in this forum~
newayz,

ever dreamt of somethign that really happened afterwards?
or ever encountered an event that happened, at the same time u THOUGHT , u FELT that you had dreamt about it before???
WHY...is dream so REAL???
why do we have a much higher tendency to forget about dreams but not everyday's things?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Head on over to the parapsychology forum, pal, I'm sure that you'll find plenty of folks like you.

This is your 1st threat posted in this forum? Who are you threatening, and with what? :eek: ;)

I repeat things in life that I've done in dreams all the time, mainly because most of my dreams are so incredibly boring. I've been known to dream that I was making a post on a message board, even replying to a particular thread I'd seen before going to bed... not hard to have dreams come true when they're that dull. :( (Usually I don't even remember my dreams though. Too boring to remember I guess.)

Welcome to sciforums, avawan and Hoth.

Hoth, I don't think that Pollux V was threatening as much as trying to guide a new member into the correct place for his posts. Where his interests will be looked at with greater participation from the members.

I would believe that you have been here long enough to know that tidiness is a hallmark of Porfiry, in that there is a proper place for subjects. This note is not meant to be an admonishment but rather a comment on the way things work here.

While I am at it, I have been negligent in greeting members that have newly arrived to sciforums, so allow me to welcome you properly, abet late, to the forums, Hoth.

wet1, I was just making a bad joke because of the typo avawan made, unrelated to Pollux V's post.

See:
Originally posted by avawan
hey hi there everyone it's my 1st threat posted in this forum~

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. :)

Yeah, sometimes I miss the point. One of the hazards of the internet where you can not see the visual and verbal nuances.

If we really want to remove that verbal limitation we"ll have to use Brain-computer fusion to convey actual thoughts to the computer.;)(anyways idea is taken from Foundation's Edge).

Secondly Since you asked that(Not Wet1) why do we forget our dream,i suggest you must take a little time to find out on my thread thats located in Human Science forum.
Summarized answer is that we Need to reject the useless knowledge,and only take useful ideas.and the electrical signal randomly produced from brain stem.
you might also want to take a look at a thread called "WHATS IN TOUR(YEAH MAN HE MISPELLED T FOR Y) DREAMS? in this forum itself...

bye!

bye!

Back