Dreams

Marta666

Registered Member
i remember when i was very small i had a dream that i saw a couple of times again. i usually had that dream when i was sick. the dram it self was very strange. but i think i knew what it ment. my friend sadi that i mus be cursed by someone if the dream was repeated. now i have no clue what to do. but i haven't seen that same dream for a couple of years.

you cant interpret dreams, thats rubbish, it's not a repeat just very simular to the other dream, even if it seems the same, you'll find it's different.
dont believe the crap people say, if they have some weird superstitions, does mean you a sensible person should.
let this mate interpret this, I'm in storage room with many bags of cereals one is like coconut shavings and the other is like marshmallow with a rainbow reflecting surface that tastes of fruit and smells of perfume. ( there is nothing to interpret)
it's just a surreal dream it has no hidden meaning.
as the advert for EA games says "trust no one, chalenge everything."

Good luck with that! . . . . .next, please.

just kidding . . . .

Please describe some of this dream. I know nothinng about curses but dreams can
greatly reflect your physical state.

A dying/unhealthy person is more likely to see past doom(s). A very healthy person
is more likely to see future triumphs. Dreams that are a cooperative effort typically
have a higher purpose but not always. These are just opinions based on personal
experience of an old internet junkie.

Last edited:
The first time i saw the dream i was on a vacation. we were staying at our friend's house. they were very religios people. Then i got sick and i had the dream for the first time. it took place in the livin room of the people at whose house we were staying at. the only light you could see was teh one coming from the kitche, living room was dark. then i saw three flying balls. one was small another midium and anothr one was big. the big and the midium seemed to be fighting, and the small one tried to stop them. i figured that the larg and midium were my parents fighting, ad the small was me trying to spread them apat. my parents fight all the time in real life, and i try to stop them. maybe you get the smae dreams when you are small, and maybe i grew out of that age.

Marta666 said:
The first time i saw the dream i was on a vacation. we were staying at our friend's house. they were very religios people. Then i got sick and i had the dream for the first time. it took place in the livin room of the people at whose house we were staying at. the only light you could see was teh one coming from the kitche, living room was dark. then i saw three flying balls. one was small another midium and anothr one was big. the big and the midium seemed to be fighting, and the small one tried to stop them. i figured that the larg and midium were my parents fighting, ad the small was me trying to spread them apat. my parents fight all the time in real life, and i try to stop them. maybe you get the smae dreams when you are small, and maybe i grew out of that age.

do you ever dream of black people?

I would interpret the balls as entities. Perhaps, a visual representation of
emotional/spiritual activity.

Were the balls colored?
Were they transparent(see-through)?

Last edited:
The balls were i think dark brown, it was dark you could hardly se them. they were spining all around the room. Kind of like earth around the room and around themselves.

A good dream analysis is like a good Tarot or astrology reading. I mean one that's done be a person who's actually trying to help you rather than just rip off your money.

It's quite possible that the interpretation of the dream, cards, or star charts is inaccurate or even based on a totally bogus principle. What matters is that the reader connects with you and finds out what's on your mind and helps you get a new perspective on your problems. For people who believe in the Tarot or astrology, it makes them comfortable and more receptive if the session is couched in terms they're familiar with and have faith in. For people who accept Jung's teachings, it makes us comfortable and more receptive to have someone using our dreams as the springboard for the analysis.

The difference is, I suppose, that most self-assured Jungian analysts will happily admit that they could be wrong about the dream, but they're less likely to be wrong about you. They see faith as having a high potential for danger. Most Tarot readers and astrologers won't do that because they know that faith plays an important role in what they do.

BTW. dear Moderator who moved this, it was highly biased of you to put it here. Dream analysis is generally accepted as a respectable tool of psychoanalysis and psychotherapy. Even the stodgy old Freudians do it -- just not as well. This thread does not belong with spoon bending and telekinesis.

Last edited:
do you guy actually believe that crap, or are you just winding Marta up.
it's got to be the latter.
it's a case for the outer limits.

Back