dreams

an~opinionated~man

Registered Member
almost

i have never died in a dream, to my recolection, but i have the same dream from time to time, mostly the same dream or 2 dreams for about 3 years, then i get a new set, and sometimes they inter-twine. But i always get to the end, and not so much wake up, but i am awakend by something else goin on. i have been chased by a flaming boulder like in indiana jones through my middle school gym (the school was eventually demolished due to being considered a historical site that it was placed on, sold to the govt, and then torn down, i lived in virginia on a civil war cemetary) and then there was a dream with a sea battle where my family was involved.
actually, in almost all the dreams i almost die in, i have my family, or at least 2 or 3 family members there. i have to make choices, but never get to see the outcome. anyone wanna take a crack at this? i have some freaky ones i would like analyzed.

are they nightmares? or are they like good dreams? or are they like the dreams where you wake up in a cold sweat?

im not scared in them, just anxious... no sweat, just had one of those dreams while i was about 7-9yrs old, but that was a dream inside a dream inside a dream that i wouldnt wake up from, i would just keep waking up for a while, then i would wake up in real life.

I've had dreams inter-woven within eachother before too. Like in my dream, I've been in the same place in another dream. It's wierd, kinda like de-javu (or however you spell it) in the dreams. What are some examples of your dreams?

the one i was just refering to was when i was younger, i would be sitting in my living room, playing wiht my older brother (1yr older) on our red carpetting. all around us is black, and something starts to come out of the darkness, i couldnt make out what, but i felt worried whenever i would get that sense of it there. i would wake up trying to scream but no noise would come out, then i would wake up and scream and no noise would come out, and then maybe again.
another that i had was i was in the water, about 200m off shore with most of my family, and there were pirate ships having a battle, it was completely black to the sides, the sky was dark blue with tiny stars, and the ships, most of them, were on fire, but were giving off no heat, and i couldnt make it to shore. i had to help my family stay afloat and then i would sometimes try to climb the wall, but then i would just stop, and jump into the water, then wake up.

I've also had that happen!

I've had the same experiance, It was a long time ago, I had a nightmare of someone in my room staring at me, so I closed my eye's tight then the hallway light came on. I stepped out of my bed then the lights went off then the guy was back then he grab me and ran down my stairs and into the basement and outside and slammed me onto the ground. Then I woke up again. In my bed as if I never moved.

The strange thing is I could think, and speak to myself. And I felt myself actually leaving my bed. And stepping on the ground. I could think when the lights came off and the guy snatched me.

thx

goodbye....untill we meet again...

:(

Back