Dreams of the future

kmguru

Staff member
Here is a dream that may not come true but posted here just in case.

Date: 3.6.2049 saw on a large electronic clock at the airport with a white background. The letters were like ariel font, crisp dark grey.

The plane: Looks like a present day plane like 747 but with only two jet engines on the wing, could be a 757. Anyway, from the jet engine to the tip of the wing has three vertical structures, both sides. My understanding is that these structures allow the plane travel very fast perhaps supersonic by creating some sort of force field to create a bubble ahead of the plane.

Then I woke up...

I dreamed of a woman with 2 heads and 6 eyes. Ah, this must be a future evolutionary object. I also dreamed both heads gave me head and the 6 eyes were staring-me-down.

Well Kmguru, you know that people will always be trying to work out a method to generate a more efficent/ergonomic system in regards to flight engineering.

One of the main problems of flight has always been Resistance, in one instance you need resistance to generate lift, and another to generate downforce to keep a plane flying correctly, but then you need aerodynamics to make sure that limited drag occurs from the aircraft "punching" its way through the atmosphere.

If you were to surround an aircraft with a complete bubble, then the dynamics would become that of the bubble rather than the aircraft which would cause problems with orientation (the aircraft might revolve in the bubble, and the bubble might move to a destination with all it's passengers upside down)

However the use of matrixing might play a part in more ergonomic designs, for instance presently there is a limit use of matrixing on particular stealth craft to create stiffening fields to interrupt radar signals. Such stiffening fields could be used to generate a "skin" around a craft, in the sense that anything that would usually leave a depression and cause areodynamic instabilities (like a screwhole or where two pieces of fueslage join together) could use the matrixing to generate something to keep the areodynamics "purer".

There is also the point that at higher altitudes you need larger surface area and/or higher speed's to fly, this is due to the atmosphere being less dense than it is at ground level. (Apart from when your flying through cloud)

The generation of a surface area could be potentially done through matrixing also (over short distances), however the more matrixing you do, the more energy consumption is going to be drawn from the plane, so it might work with the higher altitude flying craft.

The real thing that I know even NASA has been working on is by redirecting through areodynamics the force you intend to push through and placing it more effectively behind you. (which is what causes drive in an aircarft)

There are ways to "soften the force" that you come across, for instance something stuntmen use when they jump from high jumps and land in water is they use a machine that generates "bubbles", the bubbles bubble to the surface of the water and break the surface, in essence water is turned into a foam (since it's now bubbles comprised of water).

When the stuntman lands on the water from a great height, rather than hitting a water surface that can act solid, he actually penetrates the surface and the displacement of his volume of space/weight with the water is easier since it now has bubbles (gas pockets) to displace into.

Perhaps that will give you a clue as to what would have to be projected ahead of a moving plane.

I have visions of People dying in my dreams and then i find out they have died soon after outside my dreams, i am shocked everytime i hear about it. The People i see dying in my dreams are people i knew, some with the common habit of human nature on drink, some with self control who die by natural causes and some who die by unknown causes. I dont get upset over these People dying, i now realize a curse doesnt go away.

Last edited:
If that truly is something potent and occurs to everyone you know, you could potentially use it to your advantage (And perhaps theres), of course you would have to ask yourself "Can you change future events?" if that is the way it's suppose to be.

I have hypothesised explanations to how such things occur (I mean the effects of what some deem ESP) although most people shun it.

I could explain how I mean, but it would tip off some people.
(Just if you spot my handle in any press clippings... get worried lol)

Back