Dream - Paralysis - waking

Jester23

Registered Member
This is an Extension of the previous post where I was concerned about me waking from dreams or as I doze off. I would hear sounds like a burst from car, train, plane, or just some random noise going off that really is not there.

Here is the latest and it has been 5-6 years since this has happened. This was rather extreme in comparison to past events.

I had another really weird night. Ironically it is after a weekend of heavy drinking. I use to drink every chance I had and get sloshed EVERY time. The past 5-6 years I may get drunk 2-5 times annually. (I use to get drunk 4-5 times in two weeks)
Here is the weird night:

It started with me dozing off and hearing a vroooom type sound startling me. My heart beat increased and I was wide awake. I lay still for another 8-10 minutes and start feeling myself dozing off - there is a problem though, it actually feels like my eyes are moving in circles from front to back and it is as if I can feel it in my entire head as if it were my head moving in circles. Imagine a balloon filled with water and you are moving it in a circle between your hands and this is similar to how my head felt. Yet, when I forced my eyes to go to one position I did not feel this. I played around with this for a little while and whenever I would control my eyes the weird feeling(s) would stop.

This goes on and on and on for quit some time, 12:44, 1:17, 1:27, 1:52, 2:27, 2:36. 2:44, 3:21 and these are the one's I remember seeing.

I finally fall asleep and feel as if I am awake and lying there trying to sleep. I know I am sleeping because I tried to roll over and the Paralysis had set in and here I was feeling frustrated that I was not falling asleep. (it must have been 6 years since paralysis has happened) I tried and tried to move and even kept telling myself this is a dream and only a dream and then I eventually moved as time passed.
I felt as if I were thirsty and wanted to get up for some water. Once again, can't move! I relax, tell myself this is only a dream. Then I am able to move and get out of the bed and move towards the kitchen and then I hear something...........hmmmmm what is that I ask myself? I immediately move into a defensive position and then take cover under the coffee table. (I can feel the military years coming out as I get in a prone position) then I realize I am sleeping. UGGGGHHHH Often times I/you awake after such a real experience but it goes on................

...............now I realize it was only a real dream and I still want that water. I have trouble moving at first but slowly manage. Once I get to the doorway I realize I am still in the dream because the scenery is unusual. I try and try to wake myself and I am unable to move and really hate this feeling because it is like I am being held down instead of simply not being able to move. Finally I awake and get that glass of water. I earned it.

............I am back asleep now and unable to move again. This time I feel myself being held down by the arms and I am not liking this. It goes on and on and then I starting to have a really weird dream.......
What I remember anyway...........I am in a bedroom (not mine) and I am painting the walls. Then I am out and about going from one place to another. It was kind of cool because I ran into some people I knew. I was also starting to interact more and more in the dream by touching things and smells and then I approached someone I knew and shook their hand. I discovered oil or grease on my hands and because of this and the travels I realize I am dreaming where it was very real before until I started making myself interact. Then I am waken by something and realize I had painted the room (my real room) with my hands and shoes which contained this oil or grease. It was everywhere. (yes I am still truly dreaming and think I am awake so I did not actually paint the room in MY house) So, the odd thing is that this bothers me subconsciously and realize this is an issue. I then tell someone what has happened in my dreams and how scary it is to think I was on a ladder painting with oil and putting my feet that high to mark up the walls. I even ask them to come over and look at it. The entire time I was worried about these issues but yet it is all still a dream! ALL OF IT!

Then - I am unable to move again and this time there is a pillow over my mouth. I really do not like this. I feel my heart race and I am thinking the entire time I am dreaming but can do nothing of it. So I tell myself, "self, you need to relax". I do and moments later I am able to move and then TRULY wake up. When I do, the left leg and left arm are tingling from lack of blood to them.

Even though this appeared to happen ALL night and it was as if I was aware of the entire 6.5 hours, I actually woke up feeling very rested.

So - what did I eat prior to? I had a hamburger, fries, Sprite and slice of pecan pie or Pecon pie for some of you. :) Had to be something I ate unless my liver kicked out something for the torture I put it through over the weekend.

Back