dream help plz reply!!!!!

Siren

Registered Senior Member
yeah i have another problem, lol my life is all problems,well in all of my dreams i'm fighting these things i kno them basically by names know, the most one who attacks me is a demon named sanoke well anyways, when i do get hurt in my battles in my dreams i'll wake up and where i got hurt in my dreams i'm hurt in real life, how can that be??? i woke up one time and was bleeding all over the place i have so mnay scares from my dreams, is there somthing wrong with me???

Me thinks Siren has watched nightmare on elm street and is having a nice little demon fantasy.

Siren said:
yeah i have another problem, lol my life is all problems,well in all of my dreams i'm fighting these things i kno them basically by names know, the most one who attacks me is a demon named sanoke well anyways, when i do get hurt in my battles in my dreams i'll wake up and where i got hurt in my dreams i'm hurt in real life, how can that be??? i woke up one time and was bleeding all over the place i have so mnay scares from my dreams, is there somthing wrong with me???
when you say bleeding what do you mean? how serious. sometimes you can cut yourself with your fingernails

as for 'demons'. demons that appear hostile whether in dreeams, OBes, NDEs etc are representations of energies that yo wont let go of.....ie., take the shamanitic intitation. thisis an eent supposedly ahppenign to te nephytew shaman. he is ill, andthen symbolocally is met be demons who tear him apart, and the reconstitute him---this all happend in vision, not actual. what it means is tat shamans sense of hirself is being torn apart. hir ego/rigid sense of hirself. do you understand...its also called death/rebirth experience

Siren, if you have a toothache, or an upset stomach, or you role over in bed and cut yourself on something you've left carelessly lying around, then the resultant pain will work its way into your dreams. The dreams are a consequence not a cause of what you feel when you wake up. All perfectly natural.
As to your life being filled with problems - you're a teenager, get used to it. There is nothing that the passage of ten or twenty years wont sort out.

ok no i mean that i will wake up and i was bledding on my hand, pretty damn deep too, i still have the scar, then i'll wake up and have all these cuts and shit, i have so many scars, and no i was not attacked in my dream by an anime character he is a real person, i think he's a demon or an elementalist, his name is sanoke and he wanted to capture me but everytime fails then sends his shadow demons which r very easy to beat after me so yeah, i've been having these dreams of him attacking me since the summer

hmmm...if you are a girl...then you are bleeding not because of the battle, but because of....emmm...well u know.... But if you are a guy, then the answer is simple, you are bleeding because you have high blood pressure, fck the demon dreams, and dream of sweet girls or some adventure story, thats what I do. ;)

I always have dreams where I am fighting people, but I never loose =].

I have woken up with clenched fists and teeth on a few occasion from intense dreams. you are probably digging your own fingernails into yourself from the intensity of the dream. moreover, whatever you are reading/watching, stop, find a new hobby. I often dream of physics and binary number operations =]

demon or an elementalist.....then sends his shadow demons
you have definitely read/watched something to provoke the dreams

Siren:
ok no i mean that i will wake up and i was bledding on my hand, pretty damn deep too, i still have the scar, then i'll wake up and have all these cuts and shit, i have so many scars
Are you sure that your gf doesn't like it rough?

Siren said:
ok no i mean that i will wake up and i was bledding on my hand, pretty damn deep too, i still have the scar, then i'll wake up and have all these cuts and shit, i have so many scars, and no i was not attacked in my dream by an anime character he is a real person, i think he's a demon or an elementalist, his name is sanoke and he wanted to capture me but everytime fails then sends his shadow demons which r very easy to beat after me so yeah, i've been having these dreams of him attacking me since the summer
hmmmmmmm, couple of things come to mind. if you feel you are fighting in the dream, you COULDbe acting out. ie., usully our bodies are natrually 'paralyzed' when we are dreaming so as not to act out what we dream, but you could be. i mean people DO toss and turn in dreams etc....and --how long are your nails?----thus you could be self-harming your body. if nails are long that's explain the deep cuts cause nails can be very sharp

also, heard of 'stigmata'---theis a phenonemon where pople's imaginations actuallycause deep lesions in the skin. this is usually due to religious indoctrination

the only othe sensible ting i can suggest is fr you hae a 'sitter' watch you as you sleep......an/or if you have a video camera, to film yourself, and see what happens

ther's hypnotherapy to if its really some recurring dream causing you so much harm

if true, you must be goin thru hell. sleep is a sanctuary

you could have hit yourself in the injured place, and caused yourself harm subconsciously, making the dream feel even more real, some people suffer from sleep dissorders of all kinds some wich are violent, usually the violence is displaced to there partner or someone else sharing the bed.

but yeah its possible you have been hitting yourself playing out the fight unconsciously physically.

and to all of the people who was making fun of him and giving no real help, its not that funny (well it could be depends how your humour is) its a serious thing he could harm himself seriously in his sleep,

i suggest you find out why you are fighting them, i have dreams where i fight creatures such as these, but i dont ever lose fights in my dreams, i always win them, (and i win them in style when in lucid dream state, gotta love lucid dreaming when it happens)

peace.

cato said:
I always have dreams where I am fighting people, but I never loose =].

I have woken up with clenched fists and teeth on a few occasion from intense dreams. you are probably digging your own fingernails into yourself from the intensity of the dream. moreover, whatever you are reading/watching, stop, find a new hobby. I often dream of physics and binary number operations =]

you have definitely read/watched something to provoke the dreams

i just read this post,

hmmm quite simular to me, do you ever lucid dream and fight? if you do i would like to ask you a few things after you reply.

peace.

*mahor twitch* omfg dont u ppl read mythgology!!!! i'm a grl!!!! a grl not a guy!!!!! a siren is a mytholigical being a girl!!!!! who sings and allures guys then kills them lol but I AM GIRL!!!!! *TWITCH!* lol

mountainhare *ewwwww* yucky!!!!!!!!! lol wow i'm only a teenager one and two IAM NOT guy!!!!!!! THREE EWWWWW WOW I WOULDN'T THINK ANYTHING TO DO THAT FOR A VERRY VERRY LOOOOONG TIME!!!!!! *TWITCH*

oye i'm not a lesbo either lolz and no they werent?lol i just got educated on them last yr so i think i would know.......

Well yeah...they werent lesbians...thats my humor that goes to nowhere...here I found them surrounding the mythical figure of our lifetime, them sirens...

sirens.jpg

*twitch* there not sirens lolol, just weird ppls lolol sirens r these water creatures lolol they look pretty human to me lol *looks at guy, oh well there gonna kill him within seconds anyways lol*

Back