Don't be afraid of emptiness in me

draqon

Banned
Banned
Don't be afraid of anything at all. When time comes world will change and you with it. When death comes you will change and world will no longer be what it was for you. Don't be afraid to die, but do not bring death on yourself, don't be afraid, ever, or death will be your life and life will no longer be. When tides arrive the rivers keep on flowing, the ocean rises and it falls, the river flows on and life goes on, yet world is failing and crumbling underneath your feet.

Don't be afraid to step back, when others keep on walking forward. Sometimes the path is clear as it seems, yet ravine lies ahead and all who walked before you fall in emptiness, abyss, and desolation.

I fear not, I do not see, I do not hear, your words are emptiness in me, they lack all meaning and reflection. I never dream, my thoughts are emptiness for you.

God hear me, hear me God, I wish to see, to hear, dream, I wish to know past the emptiness and lack of you in me.

Don't be afraid, all will come and all will happen. And all will end as it has once begone.

You remind me of that fat mexican psycho who sent a bomb to bjork and then shaved his head, painted his face and shot himself.

Don't be afraid of anything at all. When time comes world will change and you with it. When death comes you will change and world will no longer be what it was for you. Don't be afraid to die, but do not bring death on yourself, don't be afraid, ever, or death will be your life and life will no longer be. When tides arrive the rivers keep on flowing, the ocean rises and it falls, the river flows on and life goes on, yet world is failing and crumbling underneath your feet.

Don't be afraid to step back, when others keep on walking forward. Sometimes the path is clear as it seems, yet ravine lies ahead and all who walked before you fall in emptiness, abyss, and desolation.

I fear not, I do not see, I do not hear, your words are emptiness in me, they lack all meaning and reflection. I never dream, my thoughts are emptiness for you.

God hear me, hear me God, I wish to see, to hear, dream, I wish to know past the emptiness and lack of you in me.

Don't be afraid, all will come and all will happen. And all will end as it has once begone.

Draqon, that reads like some sort of poetic suicide note. Or, even, a note to encourage people to commit suicide.

Planning on wacking yourself draqon?

wacking yourself? I expressed that suicide is not a right thing to do, clearly in my words. No, just something I had to write of what I felt, that is all. No action to be taken, that has already been taken.

Draqon, that reads like some sort of poetic suicide note. Or, even, a note to encourage people to commit suicide.

No, its a note to myself to encourage me to not be afraid of the future, that is all. Emptiness of you in me as soon I might loose someone I love, and I cannot change it.

No, its a note to myself to encourage me to not be afraid of the future, that is all. Emptiness of you in me as soon I might loose someone I love, and I cannot change it.

But there is really no emptiness because whoever you might have lost filled your life with the time they spent with you. Their memories can't be forgotten and you can always remember them whenever you want to. They are never really ever "gone" because their memories live on in you. Never forget and you'll never be empty and always remember them whenever you can as well. :wave:

But there is really no emptiness because whoever you might have lost filled your life with the time they spent with you. Their memories can't be forgotten and you can always remember them whenever you want to. They are never really ever "gone" because their memories live on in you. Never forget and you'll never be empty and always remember them whenever you can as well. :wave:

it hasnt happened yet, cosmic. But, thank you.

No matter what or when, your memories are always there to fill you with what you have done in your life with your friends and family. So you won't ever be empty with all of those things to remember, as long as you do, take the time to reflect of your past and the things you have done.:)

No matter what or when, your memories are always there to fill you with what you have done in your life with your friends and family. So you won't ever be empty with all of those things to remember, as long as you do, take the time to reflect of your past and the things you have done.:)

your right, thats why I talk about it. So that it does not fill me inside, so that I understand how to deal with it.

wonder where mom and dad are. :eek:

Orleander:
0-7210_789_3.gif

I worry about them and that is why I made this thread to begin with.

Well, now I'm worried about them too.
What did you do? Dear god no ... Did you kill your parents? Did you fuck and eat your parents you psycho freak? Oh my god... you did, didn't you?

I like this line of thinking.

I confess that I've lived a life of fear, but am changing my thinking. It starts very young too, with bullies, with negative views on TV. etc.

I think there should be "fearaholics anonymous" classes, I believe that there are more fearaholics in society than meets the eye. For the most part I don't require such a class anymore, but about 4-6 years ago I could have done nicely with it.

The only thing addicting about the pain of fear is the idea that somehow a person can survive using fear. To a point yes, but there must be balance.

a life without fear can only be known through self-understanding

Bertrand Russell:
Three passions have governed my life:
The longings for love, the search for knowledge,
And unbearable pity for the suffering of [humankind].

Love brings ecstasy and relieves loneliness.
In the union of love I have seen
In a mystic miniature the prefiguring vision
Of the heavens that saints and poets have imagined.

With equal passion I have sought knowledge.
I have wished to understand the hearts of [people].
I have wished to know why the stars shine.

Love and knowledge led upwards to the heavens,
But always pity brought me back to earth;
Cries of pain reverberated in my heart
Of children in famine, of victims tortured
And of old people left helpless.
I long to alleviate the evil, but I cannot,
And I too suffer.

This has been my life; I found it worth living.

Back