Don’t Run With That… You’ll Put Your Eye Out!

goofyfish

Analog By Birth, Digital By Design
Valued Senior Member
A 35-year-old West Pottsgrove woman displayed an artificial penis, in a sexual nature, to three juveniles, chased them and hit one child on the head with it, according to court documents.

During the investigation, police also discovered a 15-year-old girl who told authorities Schultz threw an artificial penis at her and made a lewd comment to her while she was in Schultz’s company last year, according to the criminal complaint. (Full text here)
Damn! This kind of thing never happened to me as a teen.

:m: Peace.

Well ....

I would imagine a urologist has a need for one. It's easier to show the patient a cross section compared to cutting his wang open in order to explain what you'll be doing when you cut his wang open.

:m:,
Tiassa :cool:

Uhh... iposquitea... fidipositab iqospis k&baraneya aqipnidugep lispiqe isqep... "iruyanoiqapidoseplakiqedoneyaipstabis" tisyqepi'Schultz'qiadis...? :bugeye: Aruleqintopsepi kildop&ger(a/i)ya y-i-r-a-d-e-s-q-e-p-i naherieqopi t&tea ruanoaqipsiobios qiadigip apsoqepi 'Bush'erkulpisqes taminagaq lipodinto jiyantiq "iruyanpidosep&yonestabiq" tisyqepi'15-year-old'qiadiaq...! lol. :rolleyes:

Diantiqpos esripanqeyap ebifidibozidabin dareyalandiqebi. Boq"Artificial"nalaqep&yi ientiliqap isqidantiqep. Ipsintiqepi"As my grandmother would say"iyaruliq"Mister Rogers' Neighbourhood"id&qip de"Artificial"iqep"Penis"dipeqnapayahi edantiqapitasi?

Antiqapi "ethics and morality"tamindaq igrueleqeb "-is" napoqis "-ya"napoqep an&tarulidantepiya "Sciforums"tamingoyitakeq Yorantisqep&itakiskien ipsant faqupitonis. :p

:m:

"Edit to add"taminisapiqi:

"Urology"naiq "Urologist"tiqapeqi "wang"tamindaqibe ansepiya? Badon&ralis fiqayip "tiassa"dantiyanteqi arulea...?!? :D

Originally posted by GB-GIL Trans-global
Uhh... iposquitea... fidipositab iqospis k&baraneya aqipnidugep lispiqe isqep... "iruyanoiqapidoseplakiqedoneyaipstabis" tisyqepi'Schultz'qiadis...? :bugeye: Aruleqintopsepi kildop&ger(a/i)ya y-i-r-a-d-e-s-q-e-p-i naherieqopi t&tea ruanoaqipsiobios qiadigip apsoqepi 'Bush'erkulpisqes taminagaq lipodinto jiyantiq "iruyanpidosep&yonestabiq" tisyqepi'15-year-old'qiadiaq...! lol. :rolleyes:

Diantiqpos esripanqeyap ebifidibozidabin dareyalandiqebi. Boq"Artificial"nalaqep&yi ientiliqap isqidantiqep. Ipsintiqepi"As my grandmother would say"iyaruliq"Mister Rogers' Neighbourhood"id&qip de"Artificial"iqep"Penis"dipeqnapayahi edantiqapitasi?

Antiqapi "ethics and morality"tamindaq igrueleqeb "-is" napoqis "-ya"napoqep an&tarulidantepiya "Sciforums"tamingoyitakeq Yorantisqep&itakiskien ipsant faqupitonis.

:m:

"Edit to add"taminisapiqi:

"Urology"naiq "Urologist"tiqapeqi "wang"tamindaqibe ansepiya? Badon&ralis fiqayip "tiassa"dantiyanteqi arulea...?!?

Yeah.

I was thinking the same thing!

Back