Does the name Peter Griffin mean anything to you?

Peter Griffin

RammsteinShriner
Registered Senior Member
Hello everyone
I have just signed by to this web-site by the recommendation of Thor, it's very intelligent and funny.
Anyway I also love Rammstein like Thor, so check out his thread called Rammstein
Anyway my question was does the name Peter Griffin mean anything to you?
If not, you are very stupid and should look out for Peter Griffin, the funniest man on T.V
Cause I could not think of a better username.
Tell me what you think of it.
:D

If not, you are very stupid and should look out for Peter Griffin, the funniest man on T.V

Therefore, you're measurement for intelligence is based on how much TV you watch ? That would of course, explain your confession:

Cause I could not think of a better username.

You're querie:

Tell me what you think of it.

You need to spend less time on this forum and spend all of your time watching TV. :D

Who wants to play 'Drink the Beer'

Right here

lol

Hey Peter

nope just a family guy

hi i'm brolly and i'm a friend of Thor and not much of a friend of peter griffin

basically i'm just some guy which happens to be called Brolly :D

No I'm not

*cue alien B-Movie music*

Don't know what your talking about

*flying saucers fly around behind him*

Heh heh, suckers

Welcome to sciforums, Brolly and Peter Griffin.

I am afraid Thor is not the first one to bring and invasion to sciforums. :D

Don't watch tv except by accident so Peter Griffin means zilch to me. :eek:

well i'm not weird like thor i'm just a plain normal hearing impaired person!

What Brolly means is He is a total nut head who happens to be hearing impaired

PETER GRIFFIN IS THE FATHER IN THE AWESOME SHOW FAMILY GUY

Wake up people:D

to everyone who does not know peter griffin:

you all should be ashamed. family guy is the funniest show on television. its very witty, and it has many, many references to ancient things (i.e. 70s, 80s shows, movies, political events) that old geezers (30 and up) should find fucking hilarious.

of course, im not sure peter griffin is the funniest character on the show. i prefer stouie, or perhaps the dog...whatever his name is.

*shudders* but that idiot of a son they have is downright annoying. they should kill him off.

The dog is called brian

The episode with William Shatner, classic

i dont think ive seen that one. ill dl it.

the funniest, or perhaps just the weirdest one, ive seen concerniing brian is the one where he falls in love, or discovers that he's fallin in love, with lois. me and a couple of friends just shook our heads, laughed, and asked, 'what in the fuck is going on?' for about 20 minutes, till we figured out that the copy we had rippped off the net was an incomplete file.

what happens at the end of that one?

so could have I choose a better user ID

IS IT GOOD?
PETER GRIFFIN AS MY USER ID?

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

I LIKE THAT NINE INCH NAILS GEZZER

Mmmm, I think the people I understand least on forums are those who ask "Is my alias good?". You chose that alias for a reason, hopefully that reason is good enough for you. If its good enough for you, it should be good enough for anybody else.

Its like somebody entering a party, and all he says to everybody is, "Hi! Do you like my tie?"

Mmmm, and I dont know this character Peter Griffin. First of all, I dont watch much TV, and anyways they dont sent that series where I live, remember this is an international audience.

But hi and welcome anyway, looking forward to your contributions.

Hans

Back