Does Tenet have the right to bitch about the administration?

I thought this was about an apartment or something before I read the link. No, he doesn't have a right to bitch about anything.

I just watched on the News he is talking about "men of honor".

He was the director of a spy organization, for fuck's sake! :)

Also, since I knew Saddam didn't have WMD, (I also thought Powell's presentation at the UN was very weak) I must be smarter than them. Well, I amnot surprized...

You sit into a hot tub and slice your wrists. That is the right of passage for starting a thread on your own....

It's an interesting story inasmuch as it attempts to revise the "slam dunk" conversation, and all things told, Tenet's camp has credibility on this one. The vital point that I wonder about, that I picked up from my first encounter with this story (NPR), is the question of whether Tenet should be telling "the truth" in a book. Some of this "truth" differs from the "official truth" that he endorsed, and if this "new truth" is the "real truth", then why must the public buy it? Why is this information not already part of the "official truth" public record?

Ethically, he owes us the truth for free before he can profit from it.

Technically he has a right to bitch about anything he wants...

...and sell it, too if it floats his boat.

*oh beautiful, for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain!*

We also have a right not to buy it and to think he's an asshole, too.

Technically

We are talking about morally...

Let me spell it out for you:

If he is bitching now, that is either evidence for his stupidity or his deceitfullness to te public 4 years ago. Neither one is a winner for him....
Morally he was part of the liars, so he should be VERY quiet....

Actually he stinks of a person who is trying to save his own ass. I mean watching his interview was like watching a 6 year old kid deny he took the cookies after you jcuaght him chewing them.

Tenet should have accepted his lot as the scapegoat. He knew that was a risk of working with a Republican administration. Now he's trying to sell books at their expense. I say Gitmo him.

Tenet was on the Daily show. They put together a montage of his late PR tour and it was brutal.The interviewers really asked hard questions from him. Jon couldn't even add more, he gave Tenet a soda...

Back