does God control everything?

Q25

Registered Senior Member
some of you believe that god made universe and all in it,
and that he/she/it is allmighty,all knowing,all good etc..
so what does He do exactly?

He does the exactly what he has to do. He has no choice in the matter.. You see, he already knows the outcome of everything, and already knows exactly what he's going to do before he's even done it, which means he has to do it. Poor bastard has no free will.

SnakeLord said:
He does the exactly what he has to do.

Which is.... ?

Or what might God be doing currently? Working on the expansion of the Universe? Taking a nap? Answering prayers? Doing some paperwork for his superiors?

Always curious,
mrmufin

Or what might God be doing currently? Working on the expansion of the Universe? Taking a nap? Answering prayers? Doing some paperwork for his superiors?

He's currently busy making easter eggs to hand to the easter bunnies, and dining on sacrificed cow.

He is currently sustaining your being

There's nothing but a few old books to even suggest such a thing. I do know that trees, the sun, animals - they sustain my being. Some will feel free to add an invisible sky guy, but that doesn't make it real.

So that to wish Him into nonexistence is to wish yourself into nonexistence.

Wishes don't get a person anywhere, unless genies exist of course. Furthermore, I see nothing to say he/she/it does exist, and as such it is already non-existant, (to me), which means I have nothing to wish for.

Kant we all... said:
He is currently sustaining your being. So that to wish Him into nonexistence is to wish yourself into nonexistence.

And I'm so a'scared of the man wid da beardy in the sky - mommie!!! :p

Seriously, time to grow up and think for yourself.

Barkhorn.

Back