• Other opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lixluke

Refined Reinvention
Valued Senior Member
Please share your view in a serious and professional manner. This thread is about the question may people have about whether or not AIDS/HIV is real. Much research has concluded that various sicknesses that have always been around have been categorized as this thing called AIDS.

Much research has concluded that various sicknesses that have always been around have been categorized as this thing called AIDS.

wikipedian_protester.png

There are a lot of things that the President of South Africa would like for you to read, Ben. Why don't you send him a letter?

I predict references to personal blogs and websites, newspaper articles and out-of-context quotations from 20-year-old papers (if any).
loony.gif

ie. the usual shit.

I’ll be pressing to have this thread locked.

Maybe you should try to dress it up better before you do that. I doubt that you can, but maybe it would be good practice for the next big thing for trolls like yourself to screw with.

Why would you want to? It's been the same godawful rehashed pseudoscience since 1987. I would think that the AIDS-supporting trolls would be bored of it by now.

boy somehow I feel a relief that people of planet Earth have not in any way experienced pseudoscience ever before that treacherous year 1987. :rolleyes:

No need. The farcical ludicrous conspiracy-theory-laden crackpot claims of HIV/AIDS denialists like you and lixluke stand for themselves. No further comment necessary.

And if you would withhold any further comment the world would be grateful. People are sick of the believist shit.

Lixluke,

Once again, this is really sad and ignorant of you. You are being disgraceful either with your lack of research or disrespect to those that are suffering.

Your sources of information are in question here.

I will give you proof that it does exist.

Life insurance companies.

I will give you proof that it does exist. Life insurance companies.

Ahh, but that’s the beauty of adhering to a nutball crackpot conspiracy theory – you can easily explain away things like that by positing that they are all part of the massive scientific-government-corporate conspiracy.

Easy. :rolleyes:

There are a lot of things that the President of South Africa would like for you to read, Ben. Why don't you send him a letter?

What a wonderful appeal to unqualified authority.

Ahh, but that’s the beauty of adhering to a nutball crackpot conspiracy theory – you can easily explain away things like that by positing that they are all part of the massive scientific-government-corporate conspiracy.

Easy. :rolleyes:

Science doesn't have to be "part of the conspiracy." As long as there's a paradigm, people will doggedly cling to it.

The Homunculus was seen by hundreds of scientists and natural philosophers when the microscope was first turned to looking at sperm. Despite that there isn't actually a tiny man in there.

Women were thought to be "defective men" by early scientists, and investigations of the reproductive anatomy led to them drawing the uterus to look like an invaginated penis.

There's also the embyological drawings of Haeckel, demonstrating his recapitulation theory.

People, scientists included, sometimes only see what they want to see.

Though MetaKron's refusal to "believe AIDS" is likely indicative of emotional and personality problems, rather than a failing of his mental faculties, per se.

I believe this discussion has been had before.

Clearly, it is nonsense to deny the existence of the HIV virus.

I believe this discussion has been had before.

Clearly, it is nonsense to deny the existence of the HIV virus.

And Roman is making sense? A lot more people should not have slept through their biology class or HIV theory would have been discarded in 1983.

Every time this subject comes up the moderators start messing with it and start a big fight. Do you plan to do that again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back