Document Disclosure

alexb123

The Amish web page is fast!
Valued Senior Member
I have made a complaint regarding a legal process. Documents were sent to a number of parties without my knowledge the documents were generally emails that were originally sent to me.

When complaining I label this act as 'document disclosure' however I have been pulled up on this.

And instead informed that "There has been no "document disclosure" as you assert between the Tribunal and anyone. There has been some correspondence, but that is all."

Does 'document disclosure' not mean to disclose documents/correspondences? Or in legal terms does this mean something else?

Last edited:
Cheers for the link. But I think that in terms of patents they have their own interpretation of 'disclosure of documents ' as "A paper disclosing an invention (called a Disclosure Document) "

So I am not sure if this would apply to all areas of Law especially as I am involved in the UK legal system.

They may be referring to the official disclosure of documents process that precedes a court case, whereby the plaintiff and defence provide each other with copies of all documents they intend to rely on and take as agreed "facts" in the case.

Back