Do you really want to know?

Cyperium

I'm always me
Valued Senior Member
I think many people don't really want to know the truth.

Why is this?

Maybe because they have more fun discussing it, than knowing it.
Maybe because they can't be judged if they don't know why they did wrong (not knowing makes you innocent - BAD advice).
Maybe because they want to keep it meaningful, keep the question.
Maybe because they want to keep themselves "on earth".

When they get too close then they back off. Knowing inside that they want to know the truth, but for the reasons above can't take the next step.

Maybe they are afraid of the truth, of what they will find. Are afraid that maybe it isn't for me. Are afraid that maybe everything is just a echo of what has been. Maybe are afraid that knowing the truth, might be the wrong way.

Afraid of opening Pandora's box? Solving the mind?

I've felt that there are a mistrust that the truth might not be good for us.

So I want to ask you, are you afraid of knowing the truth? What is your reasons if you are? Do you want to know the truth about the universe, but are afraid of the truth about yourself?

I also want to ask you, If you aren't afraid of knowing the truth, why aren't you? Any specific reason?

I want to know the truth, but I'm cautious when it comes to certain truths, especially truths dealing with the mind.

The quest for truth has been always human obsession, no one ever managed to know the truth, you cant claim to know the truth neither me neither anyone else.

In Islam, the truth is ALLAH ALMIGHTY, his creation is the manifestation of his truth.

So thank you very much for your concern but no one ever can claim MONOPOLY over truth .

Proud_Muslim said:
you cant claim to know the truth neither me neither anyone else.
no one ever can claim MONOPOLY over truth .
so no one can claim but any one can claim since it is not MONOPOLY..? this is called confused freeloading nonsense.

Proud_Muslim said:
The quest for truth has been always human obsession, no one ever managed to know the truth, you cant claim to know the truth neither me neither anyone else.

In Islam, the truth is ALLAH ALMIGHTY, his creation is the manifestation of his truth.

So thank you very much for your concern but no one ever can claim MONOPOLY over truth .
I believe the truth is in God, I have respect of your religion.

I don't claim to know the truth, but I can find it, the truth is not hidden from us, we hide it.

If we really wanted to know, then we would. We are (at least in my religion and oppinion) a mirror of God. Which means that from a certain angle we have the truth.

Why do we hide it? Because if we didn't then "they would know".

If they knew *that* then they would find out...

So we constantly throw small pieces of a random puzzle to people, to prevent them from "knowing". Or steer them away from the truth, if they come too close.

Some guy once asked "What is truth? Is my truth the same as yours?"

Proud Muslim,

You state quite clearly no one can claim the truth -

…you cant claim to know the truth neither me neither anyone else.

And then you, like an idiot go and claim the truth -

.. the truth is ALLAH ALMIGHTY,

So are you a natural idiot or did your idiotic religion make you that way?

Kat

Cyperium,

I believe the truth is in God,
Based on what evidence?

I don't claim to know the truth, but I can find it,
Yeah right! So why haven’t you? You’d become the most famous and powerful person in the world.

the truth is not hidden from us, we hide it.
And you know this how?

If we really wanted to know, then we would.
OK, I really want to know so spill the beans.

We are (at least in my religion and oppinion) a mirror of God.
Meaningless babble.

Which means that from a certain angle we have the truth.
Which angle would that be?

Why do we hide it? Because if we didn't then "they would know".
Is that some kind of paranoia or are you one of those conspiracy nuts?

If they knew *that* then they would find out...
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, whatever!

So we constantly throw small pieces of a random puzzle to people, to prevent them from "knowing". Or steer them away from the truth, if they come too close.
More meaningless babble.

Kat

Back