Do you ever feel like they are after you?

Adlerian

Registered Senior Member
Sometimes when it's late I think they are after me. I can "feel" them coming up behind me and then I START SCREAMING AND RUNNING WILL NILLY AND I HAVE TO CALM DOWN !!!!!!!

I have to calm down...

there... that's better.

whew those mushrooms were a real rush....

Now does anyone else out there feel the same?

let me jsut say that..
you
are
a
friek

that is all, but i have never done whatever you do with shrooms......

------------------
when christianity ruled the world, it was called the dark ages.

-dexter (nimrod242 :aol sn)

Alderian,

Is this one of your funny moods? ;)

Can't say as I've ever had the, uh... pleasure?

Brian

Adlerian,

Who are they????

MIB?
ALIENS?
SPOOKS?
FBI?
CIA?
MONSTERS?
THE LAW?
TAX MAN?

WHO?????

It's 666's monkey. I never did trust the furry little freak and his friends. They sit around all nice and quiet, peeling their bananas, then all of a sudden...BOOM! They're gone, swinging down the boulevard, going from streetlight to streetlight, committing their monkeyshines wherever they feel like it, and the government is powerless to stop them. They need discipline! Ladies and gentlemen, if you see a monkey anywhere nearby, grab it and spank it immediately! Your nation depends on you!

Hey............
This spanking thing appears to be catching on more and more in the main stream...

Guess I should have went ahead and spanked that date I told you all about awhile back. She was sure a charmer and I kind of wish I had now...............

Mokey see..., Mokey do...

Well, whaever !!!!! :) :) :)

Monkeys should earn their keep just like everyone else. I'd give them all hurdygurdies and cups, team them up in groups of twos and count the change for them at the end of their days work.

well my grandpa was in military intellegence, and once almost bought a monky, and this guy that used to live by me had a monkey, and i ahve always liked monkeys, and homer also had a monkey... u see... monkeys are great!!!!

------------------
when christianity ruled the world, it was called the dark ages.

-dexter (nimrod242 :aol sn)

Back