Do you believe in quantum mechanical model of atom?

josephatom

Registered Member
My investigations indicate that electrons in a non-excited atom are motionless. Space inside of atom is not empty, but filled with space matter.
Pl. visit: physics-edu.org Or Google search “Joseph george atom“

what u mean non-excited?
When u say Space matter u mean..space? the one that big bang 'brought us'.i suppose.

Move to Pseudoscience please mod.
From the mentioned website:
Space matter (or ether), the fifth state of matter and methods for detecting space matter.

Fifth?
Hmm, somebody doesn't quite keep up, do they?

Well quantum mechanically they ARE motionless. Electron orbitals are static solutions, i.e. they don't change with time, so really the electrons aren't moving anywhere. If you kick them with some excitations they wiggle around though.

Well quantum mechanically they ARE motionless. Electron orbitals are static solutions, i.e. they don't change with time, so really the electrons aren't moving anywhere. If you kick them with some excitations they wiggle around though.

Yes but apart from the s orbitals, the electrons have orbital angular momentum which (classically at least) you would usually associate with motion. However the s orbitals have no orbital angular momentum which does imply s electrons are static.

Yes but apart from the s orbitals, the electrons have orbital angular momentum which (classically at least) you would usually associate with motion. However the s orbitals have no orbital angular momentum which does imply s electrons are static.

I guess we'll have to decide what we consider "motion" then :p.

Back