Do you believe in ALLAH or a Sky-God?

Sufi

Registered Senior Member
Many muslims today, generally speaking, has ignored ALLAH as revealed by Mohammed (pbuh), and live in a state of believing in a separate Sky-God who rules the world from above.

While they carry on countless never-ending disputes about the formal aspects of the matter and be satisfied by assuming themselves practicing Islam the same way as is was practiced 14 centuries ago in appearance, they do not touch the essential principle of Islam: the belief in ALLAH, at all.

The Western world on the other hand, approaches Islam from a completely wrong point of view. Instead of learning the reality of “ALLAH”. they have been moving away from its principal goal of ONENESS and UNITY by assuming that the name word "Allah" refers to a superior form of God which they have learned about from the past...

Therefore, countless misconceptions are being considered as facts, upon which many new ideas are being developed because of lack of knowledge of and belief in Allah.

(--taken from Ahmed Hulusi's book: Mohammed's ALLAH)

Do you think that understanding the words that “no god who was ever worshipped” has ever existed, and understanding correctly what is referred to as “ALLAH" will bring any solution?

If you are going to post somebody else's writing, then you should select a passage that actually explains something.

What we have here is an intellectual bellyaching that people do not understand the Nature of God, and then doesn't bother giving us any enlightenment as to the Truth.

What I see is an argument between different equally meaningless nominatives. That in itself shows one of the typical weaknesses of Competing Religions -- that people are so willing to fight over mere words.

"Sky god" "oneness"....may seem different, but in essence the same duality exists between, the the 'supreme principle' being sky god or oneness.for example, with sky god as it has come to be in the Abrahamic religions means a 'he' who is 'above' Nature and we are his creatures
In the 'oneness' idea which originates in the Indian Upanishads, we get the duality of the 'One' and the 'Many', where the latter bcomes denigrated. From theree arises spiritual 'authority' which seeks to 'save' us from our wretchedness

pavlosmarcos: thats no avatar, it's a self portrait.
M*W: LOL! I have a question for you about my avatar. How can I brighten it so the highlights and shadows can be distinguished?

Back