do we breath in THIS??

macbone

Registered Member
http://www.carnicom.com/bio10.htm

This is an article on a chemtrail oriented site. I'm not an advocate of the chemtrail theory but the fact that these compounds are found in our atmosphere, and we thereby inhale them every day, makes me wonder what it is.
Does somebody have a theory or idea about this subject?

It doesn't surprise me. Microbes and bacteria satturate water, permafrost, ground soil, and just about anything else, so why not air? If anything, I'm almost surprised we didn't know anything about this before.

True, Xev. But there is also a mentioning of red bloodcells and another unidentified substance. This is what wonders me the most.....

Everybody freaks at that kind of stuff, but no one really knows how much bacteria is on the head of a pin. Even in suburban areas, nature is around. Indeed, I once saw on NOVA a documentary on how people and wildilife in cities function as eco-systems.

could you explain exactly what this post and that link is about? Airborn bacteria is that the point? I didnt read anything there that i could understand as being unique or interesting about this airborn bactiria over any other kinds. Dead human cells are shed constantly, and as for the "matrix material" i guess i didnt see it. Was it the brown cloudy stuff? That only looks like half of everything ive ever seen under a microscope before.

Back