Do right-wing fundamentalists scare you?

Do right-wing fundamentalists scare you?

• Yes! They must be stopped.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • I'm concerned about their rising power, but not frightened

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Their ideas are idiotic, but they won't ever gain enough power to do any real damage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're just another group.

• Fundies have done some good, so let's give them some more chances

• No, I am one!

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I grew up in georgia, so i knew plenty of religous people who scared me.

Southern Bapist, with their whole, "women should be seen and not heard" thing. The worst part is i know otherwise intelligent women who agreee that their purpose in life is to serve their man and do what he says.

It seems to me that such groups despise open minds. Women should be seen not hurt is most likly a product of an insecurity that a woman could do better then a man.

Why do bleeding heart liberals scare you. They most likley would never hurt you. Unlike the opposite side.

Labels scare me.

So does GWB and anyone following his lead. No decent politician should look for conflict.

No decent politican should want power. Power is a burden. Yet since these "men" have not reached emotional maturity they will wield it as a four year old wields the gun of his father. Eventually there something will go wrong.

Originally posted by pumpkinsaren'torange
*** not as much as all the bleeding-heart liberals.

Extreme liberal ideas, like letting just anyone into this country, scare me as well. But regular or "moderate" liberal ideas are great.

Right wing fundamentalists have a nice idea but the wrong way of expression and thinking. Kinda like expressing your love for a girl by murdering all of her past boyfriends with an axe.

All fundamentalists scare me... they hold their personal ideology in higher regard than reason. But they're only dangerous in large groups and are effectively thwarted by giving them a staw man to attack. So much for the triumph of ideology over reason ;)

Dragon. I concurr.
Anyone who wants the job, shouldn't have it.

~Raithere

Shoot "em

I think they should all be shot. Burn down all their churches and throw them in it and use their bibles for fuel.

LOL Only Jokin'. But they had exactly the same attitude as this during the crusades, and they dream of new crusade as a part of pushing American foreign policy.

Fundamentism particularly scares me because it is such fertile ground of terrorism. Attempting to convert Muslims by using satellite communication to spread their mind poison to Saudi Arabia is only adding fuel to the fire of terrorism. IMO That makes is extrremely scarey

Last edited:
Fundamentalism of any type of bad, because it stops people from thinking and ties them to a dogma.

Both left-wing and right-wing fundamentalism exist. Both are bad.

Back