do any of you honestly think aliens will be revealed to the public this decade??

wingerdude

Registered Member
honestly people... the government is gonna try to hide aliens and thier technology for a good while,and if you think about it,if the aliens wanted us to know about them,they could do so themselves !!

the government will likely hide aliens and thier technology until somebody who works with them decides they want us to know,even if they risk being murdered by the cia!!

I beleive so.
There has already been a huge step towards achieving this with over 400 government,C.I.A.,Military,Navy,Army,AirForce, Contractors and many others all with proven credentials that have come out to speak about this in something called the
"Disclosure Project".
Check it out!
It's the bottom line.

http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/npcc_full.wmv

Peace Out:)

yeah,i watched it before ,it's awesome!!

but it should be televised,if you want the world to hear them...has anybody emailed any of the networks about this??...maybe we should consider emailing the networks about this and asking if they will play it

As you said they don't need 'permission' to do so. Contact has been stepping up and they will reveal themselves to the masses when the time is right. And I believe the time will be soon. We must also be alert for any deception in that regard also (bluebeam etc).

Love,

Mrs. Parakeet :)

Aliens.....

Only in SCI-FI movies and books will we ever "see" any aliens . There haven't been any found as yet after all these years of trying to find them or their space ships they "supposedly" arrived here in. If you believe they are here then prove it, then we will all believe it too. Why hide them , what for? If they are here why are they afraid to be heard from? It's all a bunch of hokum and balderdash to me! I do enjoy the SCI-FI movies and books however and I hope they keep making them for they are very entertaining to many.

While sitting on the banks of the Rio Grande, an alien spoke to me.

He asked me the way to freedom.

I pointed over my shoulder and said, "That-a-way!"

nananana

i certainly dont think that aleins will b revealed this decade ! or for many decades to come .

“do any of you honestly think aliens will be revealed to the public this decade??”
No, Not as long as those in charge of the media don’t want it to be revealed. The mindless masses in America only believe what the media tells them. Look at JFK, look at the 9/11 insider trading, look at the pentagon’s bookkeeping, look at Iraq as a terrorist threat, look at crop circles. The media speaks and the sheep listen. Baaaa

moving states:

No, Not as long as those in charge of the media don’t want it to be revealed.

So, you're of the opinion that the media flourishes by NOT revealing things - especially such things as mind-boggling and earth-shattering as alien visitations.

This is of course, aside from the fact that the media continually construct monumental stories from the minushka of irrelevant detail; a movie stars latest fling, for example.

I believe that if any aliens show up, it is Satan and his demons. They would probably conquer the earth and try to make us worship him.....

“So, you're of the opinion that the media flourishes by NOT revealing things”
No, Those who control the media gain by keeping their sheep in line. The sheep would run amok if they knew the truth.
Do you honestly think that the media (in the states) could reveal anything they want.

Dont mind this quote....

Darkness had descended very quickly, and the foliage of the trees that had been glowing green a little while before was now very dark and heavy. Don Juan said that if I paid close attention to the darkness of the foliage without focusing my eyes, but sort of looked at it from the corner of my eye, I would see a fleeting shadow crossing my field of vision.

"I did see some strange fleeting black shadow projected on the foliage of the trees. It was either one shadow going back and forth or various fleeting shadows moving from left to right or right to left or straight up in the air. They looked like fat black fish to me, enormous fish. It was as if gigantic swordfish were flying in the air. [...] 'What is it, don Juan?' I asked. 'I see fleeting black shadows all over the place.'

"'Ah, that's the universe at large, ' he said, 'incommensurable, nonlinear, outside the realm of syntax. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they followed them around. They saw them as you're seeing them, and they saw them as energy that flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental. [...] They discovered that we have a companion for life... We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so. [...] You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.

"'Why has this predator taken over in the fashion that you're describing, don Juan?' I asked. 'There must be a logical explanation.'

"'There is an explanation,' don Juan replied, 'which is the simplest explanation in the world. They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.'

"I felt that my head was shaking violently from side to side. I could not express my profound sense of unease and discontentment, but my body moved to bring it to the surface. I shook from head to toe without any volition on my part.

"'No, no, no, no,' I heard myself saying. 'This is absurd, don Juan. What your saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone.'

"'Why not?' don Juan asked calmly. 'Why not? Because it infuriates you?'

"'Yes, it infuriates me,' I retorted. 'Those claims are monstrous!' [...]

"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.'

"'But how can they do this, don Juan?' I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. 'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?'

"'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!' don Juan said, smiling. 'They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now.

Don Juan continues: "'I know that even though you have never suffered hunger... you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.'" (Castaneda, 1998, pp. 213-220)

---------------------------------------------

There is an Eastern tale which speaks about a very rich magician who had a great many sheep. But at the same time this magician was very mean. He did not want to hire shepherds, nor did he want to erect a fence about the pasture where his sheep were grazing. The sheep consequently often wandered into the forest, fell into ravines, and so on, and above all they ran away, for they knew that the magician wanted their flesh and skins and this they did not like.

At last the magician found a remedy. He hypnotized his sheep and suggested to them first of all that they were immortal and that no harm was being done to them when they were skinned, that, on the contrary, it would be very good for them and even pleasant; secondly he suggested that the magician was a good master who loved his flock so much that he was ready to do anything in the world for them; and in the third place he suggested to them that if anything at all were going to happen to them it was not going to happen just then, at any rate not that day, and therefore they had no need to think about it. Further the magician suggested to his sheep that they were not sheep at all; to some of them he suggested that they were lions, to others that they were eagles, to others that they were men, and to others that they were magicians.

And after this all his cares and worries about the sheep came to an end. They never ran away again but quietly awaited the time when the magician would require their flesh and skins.

In order to awaken, first of all one must realize that one is in a state of sleep. And, in order to realize that one is, indeed, in a state of sleep, one must recognize and fully understand the nature of the forces which operate to keep one in the state of sleep.

It is absurd to think that this can be done by seeking information from the very source which induces the hypnosis.
Theoretically, (a man can awaken), but practically it is almost impossible because as soon as a man awakens for a moment and opens his eyes, all the forces that caused him to fall asleep begin to act upon him with tenfold energy and he immediately falls asleep again, very often dreaming that the is awake or awakening.

You dont need the goverment to confirm if aliens exist or not...thats foolish thing to hope for. Would you believe thier answer if they said, no they dont?
By being aware you can find the answer out for yourself.

Last edited:
it been 60 years! that haven't show it yet which means on of 2 things:
1. they don't have anything to show
2. they arn't going to show it ever!

I think the first is far more likely.

I'm pretty sure its part the gov. decision that they dont want anything to show... but mostly cuz the "aliens" dont want the gov. to reveal them. They've made a bargain with the entities, no doubt if thats the case. So what is their intentions... the aliens intentions is more the question. Ofcourse the gov. would want knowledge in techonology and universal answers. But what have they put themselves into and in doing so US...I doubt its anything good if these aliens want something to gain, for they seem to be more advanced than us, it seems.
As for the gov. never going to show anything...I believe they arent going to either. They'll show themselves but then its already to late. And the gov. will probably try to switch sides by then AND THEN reveal everything... well, enuff to satisfy the mass public.

Only time will tell, and I bet thats going to be soon. More and more people are believing in aliens and such and asking questions wether or not they do believe. Plus all the reports of people talking about "abductions" and sightings ( which I think I've seen more than a couple times) and spiritual channelings when people say theyve talk to many different entities, getting info about the "bad" aliens and other info about humanity. And all those things people are reading about 2012 about Nibiru coming about lizard aliens and grays and the Orions which are above the last 2 which are in league with them I believe (those are the so called bad ones). And other year 2 thou. prophecies. Many people are getting into the topic and looking for signs and more.

To me all thats a sign in itself. When many people start talking about 1 subject wether myth or legend that stirs them. Theirs usually no doubt a little truth in the matter.

Back