DMT and Lucid dreaming?

420Joey

SF's Incontestable Pimp
Valued Senior Member
I had a pretty idiosyncratic dream so real-like that the courtors of the dream made me oppugn reality in different ways. I almost feel like human imagination & dreams are a catalyst to something unfathomable.

I have read alot of articles about DMT and am very interested in it. Primarily because of two things:

One: DMT is a chemical that is naturally found in your brain and is the chemical responsible for the dream-state. Two: Just like "flashbacks" acid users experience, even if you do DMT just once, its likely that in the future, during a dream, someone will come to you with a little pipe and the whole experience re-activates naturally.

Most trips involving DMT sound amazing in description.. I read that the mind seems to be just as normal as before having taken the DMT but everything else changes to such an extent that taking it is completely life-altering and changes ones perspective on reality indefinitely.

Time and space is different to me in dreams which seem to be subject to ones "will" more (lucid) and doesent appear to be as limited than the reality state counter-part. I just dont understand why our senses respond to what appears as external stimuli when its created internally? Its almost as if we have two sets of outward/inward senses....

Why can't we remember our dreams, is it because the lobe responsible for memory dormant during a dream? Or is our brain trying to protect us from something we cannot comprehend at this point? The ones I do remember seem chronological in lapses so I think time locality exists and does not... hard to explain...

What if one does DMT and is having a flash back during a lucid dream? Like having a crazy dream inside a crazy dream... O_O

I had a pretty idiosyncratic dream so real-like that the courtors of the dream made me oppugn reality in different ways. I almost feel like human imagination & dreams are a catalyst to something unfathomable.

I have read alot of articles about DMT and am very interested in it. Primarily because of two things:

One: DMT is a chemical that is naturally found in your brain and is the chemical responsible for the dream-state. Two: Just like "flashbacks" acid users experience, even if you do DMT just once, its likely that in the future, during a dream, someone will come to you with a little pipe and the whole experience re-activates naturally.

Most trips involving DMT sound amazing in description.. I read that the mind seems to be just as normal as before having taken the DMT but everything else changes to such an extent that taking it is completely life-altering and changes ones perspective on reality indefinitely.

Time and space is different to me in dreams which seem to be subject to ones "will" more (lucid) and doesent appear to be as limited than the reality state counter-part. I just dont understand why our senses respond to what appears as external stimuli when its created internally? Its almost as if we have two sets of outward/inward senses....

Why can't we remember our dreams, is it because the lobe responsible for memory dormant during a dream? Or is our brain trying to protect us from something we cannot comprehend at this point? The ones I do remember seem chronological in lapses so I think time locality exists and does not... hard to explain...

What if one does DMT and is having a flash back during a lucid dream? Like having a crazy dream inside a crazy dream... O_O

That is true, DMT is produced by the pineal gland, and it's secreted once you enter REM sleep, or when you're nearing death. It's fasinating that so many different individuals seem to have similar experiences when under the influence of DMT. Every description I've read so far, people have detailed seeing themselves falling through a chrysanthemum/wormhole once the chemical takes effect. At that point, they're met by a strange Alien being, who seems to guide them through the experience. That's what completely boggles my mind, how can people have such similar experiences?

I think there's definitely more to it, I believe that drug is a gateway to another level of consciousness that we can all reach. As for the flash backs, a lot of users seem to detail them having vivid experiences of past memories, so clear, as if they're actually reliving it. I done a lot of reading on this subject as well. Plus, the Dr. Strassman podcasts are pretty informative too, even though he's beyond boring.

Last edited:
Back