Dizzy

Orleander

OH JOY!!!!
Valued Senior Member
If I needed to make sure I never got dizzy from spinning around and around, would any surgery make sure that would be possible? Removal on my inner ear? Removal of a certain section of brain?

The dizziness happens because your inner ear fluid is still moving, but your body isn't. I think, anyway, anyone else reading, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

So I don't know how you would get around the dizziness thing...

If I needed to make sure I never got dizzy from spinning around and around, would any surgery make sure that would be possible? Removal on my inner ear? Removal of a certain section of brain?

Just stay off of or out of things that spin. Your children must think you're a real trip with some of the stuff you come up with. ;)

My Mom has excellent balance (even though she is deaf due to cochlear deformities). She can do flip after flip on her trampoline. But a while back we all went to Mystery of the Cosmos and she fell and fell and fell.
It was all an optical illusion. Why would she get dizzy?

Just stay off of or out of things that spin. Your children must think you're a real trip with some of the stuff you come up with. ;)

Maybe, but they are now 'outside of the box' thinkers. Its funny how that's frowned upon in grade school, but rewarded in real life.

Yes, rewarded with a parent like yourself! :D:rolleyes:

ok then.

If you wanted to incapacitate someone, could you just remove their inner ear fluid? Would it be permanent? If you sat them in a chair and spun them around and around, would they get dizzy?

Back