Discipline with Dignity: Restorative Justice

Kittamaru

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums.
Valued Senior Member
http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/education-uprising/where-dignity-is-part-of-the-school-day

Discipline With Dignity: Oakland Classrooms Try Healing Instead of Punishment
As executive director of Restorative Justice for Oakland Youth, Fania Davis sees programs like hers as part of the way to end the school-to-prison pipeline.
by Fania Davis
posted Feb 19, 2014
Fania Davis with students from Ralph Bunche High School
Fania Davis, executive director of Restorative Justice for Oakland Youth, with students from Ralph Bunche High School in Oakland. YES! Photo By Lane Hartwell.

Tommy, an agitated 14-year-old high school student in Oakland, Calif., was in the hallway cursing out his teacher at the top of his lungs. A few minutes earlier, in the classroom, he’d called her a “b___” after she twice told him to lift his head from the desk and sit up straight. Eric Butler, the school coordinator for Restorative Justice for Oakland Youth (RJOY—the author is executive director of the organization) heard the ruckus and rushed to the scene. The principal also heard it and appeared. Though Butler tried to engage him in conversation, Tommy was in a rage and heard nothing. He even took a swing at Butler that missed. Grabbing the walkie-talkie to call security, the principal angrily told Tommy he would be suspended.

“We were about to put this kid out of school, when what he really deserved was a medal.”
“I don’t care if I’m suspended. I don’t care about anything,” Tommy defiantly responded. Butler asked the principal to allow him to try a restorative approach with Tommy instead of suspending him.

Butler immediately began to try to reach Tommy’s mother. This angered Tommy even more. “Don’t call my momma. She ain’t gonna do nothing. I don’t care about her either.”

“Is everything OK?” The concern in Butler’s voice produced a noticeable shift in Tommy’s energy.

“No, everything is not OK.”

“What’s wrong?” Eric asked. Tommy was mistrustful and wouldn’t say anything else. “Man, you took a swing at me, I didn’t fight back. I’m just trying my best to keep you in school. You know I’m not trying to hurt you. Come to my classroom. Let’s talk.”

They walked together to the restorative justice room. Slowly, the boy began to open up and share what was weighing on him. His mom, who had been successfully doing drug rehabilitation, had relapsed. She’d been out for three days. The 14-year-old was going home every night to a motherless household and two younger siblings. He had been holding it together as best he could, even getting his brother and sister breakfast and getting them off to school. He had his head down on the desk in class that day because he was exhausted from sleepless nights and worry.

After the principal heard Tommy’s story, he said, “We were about to put this kid out of school, when what he really deserved was a medal.”
Eric tracked down Tommy’s mother, did some prep work, and facilitated a restorative justice circle with her, Tommy, the teacher, and the principal. Using a technique borrowed from indigenous traditions, each had a turn with the talking piece, an object that has a special meaning to the group. It moves from person to person, tracing a circle. The person holding the talking piece is the only one talking, and the holder speaks with respect and from the heart.

Everyone else in the circle listens with respect and from the heart.

As Tommy held the talking piece, he told his story. On the day of the incident, he had not slept, and he was hungry and scared. He felt the teacher was nagging him. He’d lost it. Tommy apologized. He passed the talking piece to his teacher and heard her story.

Earlier in the year another student had assaulted her. She was terrified it was about to happen again with Tommy. After the incident with Tommy, as much as she loved teaching, she had considered quitting. Tommy apologized again for the outburst and offered to make amends by helping her with after-school chores for the next few weeks. The teacher agreed to show more compassion in the future if she noticed a student’s head down on the desk.

Taking responsibility, Tommy’s mother apologized to her son and all present. She rededicated herself to treatment and was referred to the campus drug rehabilitation counselor. After the circle and with follow-up, Tommy’s family life, grades, and behavior improved. The teacher remained at the school.

Fania Davis: "Punitive justice asks only what rule of law was broken, who did it, and how they should be punished. It responds to the original harm with more harm. Restorative justice asks who was harmed, what are the needs and obligations of all affected, and how does everyone affected figure out how to heal the harm." YES! photo by Lane Hartwell.

Nelson Mandela’s adage, “I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends” captures the profoundly inclusive nature of restorative justice (RJ). The hallmark of RJ is intentionally bringing together people with seemingly diametrically opposed viewpoints—particularly people who have harmed with people who have been harmed—in a carefully prepared face-to-face encounter where everyone listens and speaks with respect and from the heart no matter their differences. The talking piece is a powerful equalizer, allowing everyone’s voice to be heard and honored, whether that of a police officer, a judge, or a 14-year-old youth.
If the school had responded in the usual way by suspending Tommy, harm would have been replicated, not healed. Punitive justice asks only what rule or law was broken, who did it, and how they should be punished. It responds to the original harm with more harm. Restorative justice asks who was harmed, what are the needs and obligations of all affected, and how do they figure out how to heal the harm.

Had punitive discipline ruled the day, Tommy’s story would have gone unheard and his needs unmet. Had he been suspended, Tommy’s chances of engaging in violence and being incarcerated would have dramatically increased. Suspension likely would have exacerbated harm on all sides—to Tommy, his teacher, his family, and ultimately, his community. His teacher would have been deprived of hearing Tommy’s story. She might have quit teaching and remained trapped in trauma.

If Tommy had been suspended and left unsupervised—as most suspended students are—he would have been behind in his coursework when he returned. Trapped in an under-resourced school without adequate tutoring and counseling, Tommy would have had a hard time catching up. According to a national study, he would have been three times more likely to drop out by 10th grade than students who had never been suspended.

Worse, had Tommy dropped out, his chances of being incarcerated later in life would have tripled. Seventy-five percent of the nation’s inmates are high school dropouts.

Getting kids out of the pipeline
The school-to-prison pipeline refers to the alarming national trend of punishing and criminalizing our youth instead of educating and nurturing them. Exclusionary discipline policies such as suspensions, expulsions, and school-based arrests are increasingly being used to address even the most minor infractions: a 5-year-old girl’s temper tantrum, a child doodling on her desk with erasable ink, or adolescent students having a milk fight in the cafeteria. Use of suspensions has almost doubled since the 1970’s. Black students are disproportionately impacted. According to data from the U.S. Office of Civil Rights, black students are three times more likely to be suspended than their white counterparts for comparable offenses.

In 2010, the Oakland school board passed a resolution adopting restorative justice as a system-wide alternative to zero-tolerance discipline.
Overreliance on exclusionary school discipline that disproportionately impacts African American youth led the U.S. Departments of Justice and Education recently to announce the launch of a national initiative to help schools and districts meet their legal obligation to administer discipline without unlawfully discriminating. At the January 8, 2014 release of a Guidance Package on equitable and effective school discipline, U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan said, “Racial discrimination in school discipline is a real problem today, and not just an issue from 40 to 50 years ago.”

According to a study by the Centers for Disease Control, a student’s sense of belonging to a high school community is a top protective factor against violence and incarceration. In addition to convening restorative justice circles like Tommy’s, RJOY also uses circles proactively to deepen relationships and create a school culture of connectivity, thereby reducing the likelihood that harm will occur.

A UC Berkeley Law study found RJOY’s 2007 middle school pilot eliminated violence and expulsions, while reducing school suspension rates by 87 percent. After two years of training and participation in RJ practices, whenever conflict arose, RJOY middle school students knew how to respond by coming to the RJ room to ask for a talking piece and space to facilitate a circle. Today, at one of the RJOY school sites, student suspensions decreased 74 percent after two years and referrals for violence fell 77 percent after one year. Racial disparity in discipline was eliminated. Graduation rates and test scores increased.

In Oakland, RJOY is successfully influencing the school district to make the approach in Tommy’s case the new norm. The restorative justice model has been so successful in the schools where RJOY has worked that, in 2010, the Oakland school board passed a resolution adopting RJ as a system-wide alternative to zero-tolerance discipline and as a way of creating stronger and healthier school communities.

Young high school students in Oakland with failing grades and multiple incarcerations who were not expected to graduate not only graduate but achieve 3.0-plus GPAs. Some have become class valedictorians. Girls who have been long-time enemies become friends after sitting in a peacemaking circle. Instead of fighting, students come into the restorative justice room and ask for a talking piece and circle. Youth and adults who walk into a circle feeling anger toward one another end up embracing. Youth report they are doing circles at home with their families. High school graduates are returning to their schools to ask for circles to address conflict outside the school.

Oakland is considered one of the most violent cities in the nation. However, today hundreds of Oakland students are learning a new habit. Instead of resorting to violence, they are being empowered to engage in restorative processes that bring together persons harmed with persons responsible for harm in a safe and respectful space, promoting dialogue, accountability, a deeper sense of community, and healing.

This is heartening to read... to see a school take the time to find out WHY a student is acting out and FIX the underlying issue, instead of simply punishing the behavior without knowing or trying to fix the true cause...

Good find, good Post, Kittamaru!

Those practices produce better and more enlightened individuals - if anything, heartening is an understatement!

Understanding is the basis on which most any conflict can be resolved. Alas, one must understand oneself, before one can hope to understand anyone else.

I worked for a little while in the low income ares of Oakland in the 90's and let me tell you even the dogs looked hopeless. The desperation of the people and the look in their eyes were comparable to a war zone and the experience left me just bone-deep sad. This is just such an inspirational story and shows by being proactive and offering help/solutions instead of punishment goes a long way in fixing what ails us.

INdeed quinnsong... it amazes me that in a nation like ours such poverty an hopelessness still exists. I mean, there is plenty that needs to be done, from roadway repairs and other infrastructure tasks, to simple things like planting trees... I think it's time for a second "New Deal" plan to start putting people back to work and give them some hope of a better future!

This is heartening to read... to see a school take the time to find out WHY a student is acting out and FIX the underlying issue, instead of simply punishing the behavior without knowing or trying to fix the true cause...

A wonderful, beautiful enlightening story, and would say that the methodology used, should be a template for more application.

Let me add though that it will not work in all circumstances.....Some incorrigible kids will grow up to be incorrigible adults, and would just take advantage of that system, just as some have now taken advantage of the non corporal punishment by parents and schools that are now part of modern society.

I have just recently had my 54th Old Boys Reunion [class of '59] and we had 16 of us turn up, all relatively successful, all apparently relatively happy within their own skin.
And we were all born and raised in an era where a good clip across the ear, or a kick up the arse was par for normal growing up and in our teenage years.
It apparently did none of us any harm, despite some of us coming from the lower/poorer end of town.
Yet we can compare that to today, with the prevalence amongst teenagers and others, that show absolutely no respect towards authority of any type...including home.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it is possible to be highly successful with drive and application, even if you come from a lower/poorer end of society, just as examples also exist of kids being raised in opulence and never wanting for anything, to turn out to be real low mongrels and arseholes.

In saying all of that. the situation relayed in your beautiful story, does show there is hope for humanity as a whole, and which I personally have never doubted.

*nods* Corporal punishment has its place... because lets face it. Right now, you send an angry "I don't want to be here" student home from school for 3 days of suspension, and I'd be willing to say at least three quarters of the time the kid doesn't listen to his parents (or the parents are afraid of the kid) and so it's just a three day vacation for him. It's not really punishment, and it doesn't accomplish anything.

*nods* Corporal punishment has its place... because lets face it. Right now, you send an angry "I don't want to be here" student home from school for 3 days of suspension, and I'd be willing to say at least three quarters of the time the kid doesn't listen to his parents (or the parents are afraid of the kid) and so it's just a three day vacation for him. It's not really punishment, and it doesn't accomplish anything.

I agree.....Some incorrigible little bastards, need to have pain inflicted on their person to wake them up to the world around them, and the respect they should show those that are in authority.
It's a shame that it needs to be applied on some occasions.

The reunion I spoke of in my previous post had on of our former Christian Brothers teacher's along......87 years old now and as fit as a malley bull!

We had a few playful moments with him, reminding him of the many times he would have us bent over a desk, for 4 or 6 of the best.
Like I said, it did none of us any harm.

I agree.....Some incorrigible little bastards, need to have pain inflicted on their person to wake them up to the world around them, and the respect they should show those that are in authority.
It's a shame that it needs to be applied on some occasions.

The reunion I spoke of in my previous post had on of our former Christian Brothers teacher's along......87 years old now and as fit as a malley bull!

We had a few playful moments with him, reminding him of the many times he would have us bent over a desk, for 4 or 6 of the best.
Like I said, it did none of us any harm.

paddoboy, you have used the word "incorrigible" in both of you Posts in this Thread, but I am not really sure that you understand the meaning of the word, so... :
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incorrigible said:
Full Definition of INCORRIGIBLE
: incapable of being corrected or amended: as
a (1) : not reformable : depraved (2) : delinquent
b : not manageable : unruly
c : unalterable, inveterate
- ^^above quoted^^ from : http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incorrigible

As Kittamaru opined in his Post #6 (Bold by dmoe!):
*nods* Corporal punishment has its place...

paddoboy, yes "corporal punishment" does have it's place, or area of applicability.
It would seem however that "corporal punishment" would be useless when applied to someone that is truly "incorrigible", i.e. : "incapable of being corrected or amended": or, "not reformable" : or, "unalterable, inveterate".

Also, being "incorrigible", is not necessarily a bad quality. A person that is "incorrigible" in respect to their qualities of : open-mindedness : ability to fully comprehend, understand and learn new knowledge : acceptance of and respect for alternative or opposing views/opinions - should not be considered bad qualities to possess.

As an example : As characterized in Kittamaru's OP, Eric Butler, the school coordinator for Restorative Justice for Oakland Youth, seems to be "incorrigible", in his ability to apply methodology that is able to produce positive results in situations that have in the past have led to a continuing cycle of negative results for all the parties involved and the process of education.

As I stated in my previous Post :
Understanding is the basis on which most any conflict can be resolved. Alas, one must understand oneself, before one can hope to understand anyone else.

The application of "corporal punishment", or indeed the application of any methodology that does not include full understanding of the situation and the issues involved in that situation, would seem to be : "about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle"!

When I did my child safe environments training this is the sorts of things we were taught to look for, changes in behavior, kids not eating, coming in dirty etc. He is the victim of neglect and its no wonder he lashed out

paddoboy, you have used the word "incorrigible" in both of you Posts in this Thread, but I am not really sure that you understand the meaning of the word, so... :

The application of "corporal punishment", or indeed the application of any methodology that does not include full understanding of the situation and the issues involved in that situation, would seem to be : "about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle"!

You really need to get out a bit more......
Many terms that mean a specific thing, are often applied with less stringent meanings than you erroneously try and apply dmoe.
This is what brings about your downfall and the many conflicts you get into.
Havn't you ever said to a friend....."You are so incorrigible"

Again, I'm certain that in supporting the excellent scenario by Kittamaru, corporal punishment will be needed, especially at home.
And I'm also sure that any silly new age laws that are instigated re corporal punishment at home, will be looked on with disdain and in many cases ignored.
When applied with common sense restraint, when necessitated, in any normal home environment, by normal parents, on normal kids, it will see desired results.

Another example which involved your's truly....
When my Son was around 5 years old, we moved into our new home...a couple of houses down the road was an Irish family with a boy the same age as my Son, with two older siblings.
This boy and my son got on reasonably well.....
The problems started to develop after a couple of months when his two older siblings started to egg Andy into hitting my Son......
This happened on three occasions and he would come into the house crying and not want to go outside again that day.
This started to infuriate me, but my wife, who happens to be a good Christian [in the true meaning of the word] would always tell my son, not to fight back and just walk away......the old biblical "turn the other cheek" stuff.

On the fourth occasion, the Mrs was out shopping and my Son came inside crying and after I questioned him, he told me that Andy had hit him again.
I grabbed him by the arm and told him to go out and hit Andy back as hard as he could...Otherwise the next time, I would give him another whack if he came inside crying again!

He went outside straight away, walked up to Andy, and laid the best right hook on him since Buzz Aldrin gave that moronic photographer a right cross. Andy bawled his eyes out, and with the two older brothers approaching my Son, I made my presence obvious...they stopped and walked away.

Since that day in 1980, they have been the best of friends, with my Son being the best man at Andy's wedding, and his parents and me and my Mrs all agreeing it was the best thing that could have happened.
Even my Mrs, realized my approach achieved admirable results.

Bullies are bullies dmoe, and some are incorrigible and will never see the light until they feel the pain that they inflict on their victims.
And in some cases even that will have no effect. Then their eventual incarceration is well and truly on the cards.
The bleeding hearts and new age law makers need to realize this.

Many terms that mean a specific thing, are often applied with less stringent meanings than you erroneously try and apply dmoe.

Again, I'm certain that in supporting the excellent scenario by Kittamaru, corporal punishment will be needed, especially at home.
And I'm also sure that any silly new age laws that are instigated re corporal punishment at home, will be looked on with disdain and in many cases ignored.
When applied with common sense restraint, when necessitated, in any normal home environment, by normal parents, on normal kids, it will see desired results.

Another example which involved your's truly....
When my Son was around 5 years old, we moved into our new home...a couple of houses down the road was an Irish family with a boy the same age as my Son, with two older siblings.
This boy and my son got on reasonably well.....
The problems started to develop after a couple of months when his two older siblings started to egg Andy into hitting my Son......
This happened on three occasions and he would come into the house crying and not want to go outside again that day.
This started to infuriate me, but my wife, who happens to be a good Christian [in the true meaning of the word] would always tell my son, not to fight back and just walk away......the old biblical "turn the other cheek" stuff.

On the fourth occasion, the Mrs was out shopping and my Son came inside crying and after I questioned him, he told me that Andy had hit him again.
I grabbed him by the arm and told him to go out and hit Andy back as hard as he could...Otherwise the next time, I would give him another whack if he came inside crying again!

He went outside straight away, walked up to Andy, and laid the best right hook on him since Buzz Aldrin gave that moronic photographer a right cross. Andy bawled his eyes out, and with the two older brothers approaching my Son, I made my presence obvious...they stopped and walked away.

Since that day in 1980, they have been the best of friends, with my Son being the best man at Andy's wedding, and his parents and me and my Mrs all agreeing it was the best thing that could have happened.
Even my Mrs, realized my approach achieved admirable results.

Bullies are bullies dmoe, and some are incorrigible and will never see the light until they feel the pain that they inflict on their victims.
And in some cases even that will have no effect. Then their eventual incarceration is well and truly on the cards.
The bleeding hearts and new age law makers need to realize this.

wow you bullied a 5 year old who was being bullied, you showed him he couldn't rely on the one person who should be protecting him. You must be so proud

wow you bullied a 5 year old who was being bullied, you showed him he couldn't rely on the one person who should be protecting him. You must be so proud

You can misinterpret all you like....the facts are the facts......there still mates to this day, and his parents and I all agree to that fact.

You are one of the bleeding hearts obviously?
Certainly the biblical nonsense about turning the other cheek failed.

You can misinterpret all you like....the facts are the facts......there still mates to this day, and his parents and I all agree to that fact.

You are one of the bleeding hearts obviously?
Certainly the biblical nonsense about turning the other cheek failed.

paddoboy, I fully concur with Asguard and what he pointed out :

paddoboy, through your anecdote, you seemed to indicate to me (and, it seems, Asguard as well!) that you were a "proud Bully" in 1980. You still seem to be proud of that, and you still seem to exercise that inane, puerile ability to "Bully" - except now your only outlet for that "proud Bullying" is on on-line Forums!
paddoboy, you seem to be a prime example of one of the "incorrigible little b****rds" (as you so eloquently described!) you spoke of in your Post #7, that proved to actually fit the dictionary definition of the word "incorrigible".

BTW, in response to :

The "Strawman" in the ^^above quoted^^, as I believe you would put it, "is not fooling anyone"!

And, paddoboy, I try my darnedest to use words according to their actual definitions!
So if you choose to be intellectually dishonest, and make any excuses for you conduct on this Forum, or try to twist, fold, bend or otherwise mutilate the intended meaning of my Posts - please try to understand fully my following statement:

Real eyes realize real lies!

paddoboy, I fully concur with Asguard and what he pointed out :

That's nice.....I, I , I mean, I'm mortified!!! :bawl:

paddoboy, through your anecdote, you seemed to indicate to me (and, it seems, Asguard as well!) that you were a "proud Bully" in 1980. You still seem to be proud of that, and you still seem to exercise that inane, puerile ability to "Bully" - except now your only outlet for that "proud Bullying" is on on-line Forums!
paddoboy, you seem to be a prime example of one of the "incorrigible little b****rds" (as you so eloquently described!) you spoke of in your Post #7, that proved to actually fit the dictionary definition of the word "incorrigible".

I would expect that from someone with your problem, agenda and baggage.

The "Strawman" in the ^^above quoted^^, as I believe you would put it, "is not fooling anyone"!

No fact, and the evidence is here for all to see... :)

And, paddoboy, I try my darnedest to use words according to their actual definitions!
So if you choose to be intellectually dishonest, and make any excuses for you conduct on this Forum, or try to twist, fold, bend or otherwise mutilate the intended meaning of my Posts - please try to understand fully my following statement:

:) I'm sure you try your hardest, again that's here for all to see.
And while your twisting and mutilating goes on, I'll refute your nonsensical claims. :shrug:

In the meantime, you can rest assured, if and when I run into any issue of bullying, I will do my best to see they get their just deserts.

In the meantime, you continue with your false bleeding heart preaching....

Note to Moderators and any other interested parties!

I have been putting up with this type of conduct and harassment from paddoboy for much longer than necessary!

When I respond in kind to his Posts directed at me, I get warned or banned!

He has been complicit in effectively derailing/hijacking more than one of my threads with his conduct on this Forum!

In his Post #14 of this Thread, he has once again accused me of : 1.) - having a "problem"! : 2.) - having an "agenda"! : 3.) - having "baggage"!

In previous Threads, when I have asked him to supply evidence supporting his assertions and accusations, he has repeatedly replied with excuses, name calling, further unsupported accusations and assertions or has simply refused to supply such supporting evidence!

I am not the only Member of this Forum that he has chosen to conduct himself in this manner with!

When I have reported his offensive Posts - or reported his seeming violations of Forum Rules - it has proved to result in no response/action at all!

I am, once again Formally Requesting that he supply evidence supporting his accusations/assertions, by asking/requesting the following :

1.) - What exactly is the "problem" that you accuse/assert that I have?
2.) - Please supply the evidence to prove that I do indeed have that "problem".

3.) - What exactly is the "agenda" that you accuse/assert that I have?
4.) - Please supply the evidence to prove that I do indeed have that "agenda".

5.) - What exactly is the "baggage" that you accuse/assert that I have?
6.) - Please supply the evidence to prove that I do indeed have that "baggage".

Note to Moderators and any other interested parties!

I am trying to settle this conflict with Dignity and am trying to do it in a Disciplined manner - ala the methodology utilized in the OP of this Thread.

paddoboy, himself, Posted the following in his Post #5 of this Thread (Bold by dmoe!):
A wonderful, beautiful enlightening story, and would say that the methodology used, should be a template for more application.

I see this as an opportunity for paddoboy to stand behind his words.

In all honesty, I expect that I will be Banned for making this request!

Also, and again in all honesty, I expect that paddoboy will not "step up" or "own up" - and will most likely continue to conduct himself on this Forum in the manner that he always has!

I think the main point made by Kittamaru is an ideal, near perfect situation.
But as Kittamaru has also agreed, corporal punishment sometimes can be the only alternative with some incorrigibles.
Incarceration for some is the next step and regretably the only one that can be taken.

We have recently had a spate of "one punch murders" in Sydney over recent times.
People have been walking along a street, minding there own business, when some drunken hoon comes out of nowhere and let's fly with a king hit. Footpaths are rather hard, and this has resulted in the death of three innocent victims.
In reply to a justified public outcry, Governments have now passed new laws which includes eight year minimum sentences for deadly one-punch assaults involving intoxication, and 25 year penalties for steroids possession.
It has also resulted in new drinking and pub closure laws in the inner city of Sydney which began this week.
The spate of “king hits”, are now known as “coward punches”

I think the main point made by Kittamaru is an ideal, near perfect situation.
But as Kittamaru has also agreed, corporal punishment sometimes can be the only alternative with some incorrigibles.
Incarceration for some is the next step and regretably the only one that can be taken.

We have recently had a spate of "one punch murders" in Sydney over recent times.
People have been walking along a street, minding there own business, when some drunken hoon comes out of nowhere and let's fly with a king hit. Footpaths are rather hard, and this has resulted in the death of three innocent victims.
In reply to a justified public outcry, Governments have now passed new laws which includes eight year minimum sentences for deadly one-punch assaults involving intoxication, and 25 year penalties for steroids possession.
It has also resulted in new drinking and pub closure laws in the inner city of Sydney which began this week.
The spate of “king hits”, are now known as “coward punches”

Rather a quite night in Sydney last night...The new laws and crackdown seems to be working for now.....

Back