Dire warning for Sir Loone!

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member

Sir Loone!

You are in grave peril! Your sole is peeling loose from the worn-out old boot of your life! Worship at the alter of Wibble the Really Big and Tough, or burn for ever in the Great Big Hot Oven-Like Fire-pits of Ki-Chen, in the Really Horrible and Nasty Pits of Deep Dark Danky Doom Doom!

Beware! Wibble says "Thou art screwed, who do not worship me". And his Most Holy Son Cheesehead said "Thou art really screwed, who do not worship Dad".

Convert now! Abandon your selfish and misguided ways! Turn to the light! Join the Holy Crusade of the True Church! Join the Legions of Wibble, and crush the infidel into small broken bits of mashy-goo!

Repent, Sinner!

PS: You know it's all true, coz I used Big Blue Letters!

Tell me more about Legions of Wibble and Cheesehead! Because I don´t want to go to ...Doom Doom....:eek:

Wibble is the Great and Powerful Bringer of Truth(tm). As in, the REAL Truth(tm). What is that Truth? I don't know. But it's really BIG! We don't get to know until we die after a life of service to the Wibble.

Cheesehead is the son of Wibble. Cheesehead has a big block of cheese for a head. He wanders about tossing money-lenders out of temples unless they give him heaps of money, burning mormons, and writing scathing reviews of bad movies.

Nah, you won't be burning in Doom Doom, Bebelina, you're far too groovy for that. Hold your wrist out and I'll give you a free "Admit One Into Heaven" stamp.

Trademarks?

Bah! Sounds like Scientology if you're trademarking it. :p

thanx,
Tiassa :cool:

*Kisses Bebelina's wrist, magically applying the "Admit One" brand.*

Worth the anticipation? :p

You can find Cheesehead in every home, at the shops, in the petrol station, even in military bases. Cheesehead is everywhere. (ie. He's in the fridge.)

IT IS TRUE I HAVE SEEN THE HOLY CHEESEHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL DEDICATE MY LIFE TO THE WORSHIP OF THE GREAT WIBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL BECOME A PRIEST IN HIS ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL POST ONLY IN LARGE ORANGE FONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the light! May the blessings of Wibble and Cheesehead be upon you! You are now fit to bear the title Cheesepope! (Or Archbishop of Cheeseness, whichever you prefer.) You can now join the ranks of loyal followers, beside such greats as: Carindal Gouda, Reverend Jarlsberg, Father Camembert, Bishop Cheddar, and Sister Tasty! (Sister Tasty is just funky...)

Originally posted by Xev
THE GREAT CTHULHU LOVES ME... wrapped in the tentacles of an alien God-Monster...
CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Hehehe...

Yes, it was definitely worth it!
Can I also become an uber-something??? :D
I promise to worship Cheesehead every day, every day!!!:eek:

I hereby promote Bebelina to the rank of uber-chick, and confer on her the title Sister Groovificacious of the Holy Funkification. Welcome to the glorious halls of Cheesedom, Sister Bebelina!

"Welcome to the glorious halls of Cheesedom..."

Do the halls of Cheesedom have a rat infestation problem, by any chance? Or are they sealed in or something? :)

No rats. We're just fine in the halls of Cheesedom, unless someone cuts the cheese...

Back