didn't want to post this but-

Tnerb

Banned
Banned
I want to hear some theories or advice, about relation. I want to know how to relax with all of the stress that I deal with. The stress that is bothering me is not regular stress, it is a pretty serious health problem, and the relation is necessary for me to have. It's hard to explain and I might if you ask me about it. But how to relax under impossible conditions? What can I do? Am I doomed to being unable to relax for the remainder of my life, until i'm sent to some shit place living by myself (which will take forever to finally calm down possibly).

Any advice?

I want to hear some theories or advice, about relation. I want to know how to relax with all of the stress that I deal with. The stress that is bothering me is not regular stress, it is a pretty serious health problem, and the relation is necessary for me to have. It's hard to explain and I might if you ask me about it. But how to relax under impossible conditions? What can I do? Am I doomed to being unable to relax for the remainder of my life, until i'm sent to some shit place living by myself (which will take forever to finally calm down possibly).

Any advice?

Your stress is self imposed, stop whining and enjoy some life, you are your worst enemy.

you can't tell him to stop whining when you have no idea what he has been though so give some good advice or go away.

fishtail you sounded just like a damned ayn rand wannabe. I realize what you say and understand it more than you do. So yes, shut up, but thanks for the annoying post.

you can't tell him to stop whining when you have no idea what he has been though so give some good advice or go away.

Been there done that, it is the only advice to give, other people will only make things worse, the only thing to do is get away from the stress, if that means a total life change then do it.

Last edited:

Any advice?

Is it the schizophrenia? Too many voices? Too loud? Non-stop?

Cruncy cat I have always despised you. Ever since you started posting b* as an excuse to call it some sort of good wisdom or insight. It's so annoying to call what I have schizo-phrenia, I do not have schizo phrenia. I do not hear voices. They are not non-stop. It is more of an inability to relax because I have been through more than you could ever hope to experience. I'm not sure what it is. Perhaps if you were a little nicer, we would have a decent discussion. But no, you are a PO* just like my father is, just like most people in this world. Or maybe you're not. Just a terrible excuse.

Cruncy cat I have always despised you. Ever since you started posting b* as an excuse to call it some sort of good wisdom or insight...But no, you are a PO* just like my father is, just like most people in this world. Or maybe you're not. Just a terrible excuse.

That's one heap of emotional baggage you've got there.

Perhaps if you were a little nicer, we would have a decent discussion.

You asked a question and I asked if something in particular was the cause of the stress. The answer was apparently 'no'. The source of the stress is likely important as the wrong method to achieve relaxation might make the stress worse.

Just from browsing across some of your threads I can see you are a smoker, feel disrespected by your father, feel socially anxious, feel needy of positive reinforcement, sometimes feel inferior, sometimes feel depressed, sometimes feel isolated, aren't easy to establish trust with, have lied to yourself, have been trying to figure out 'who you are' to become a whole person, and have been suicidal.

It is more of an inability to relax because I have been through more than you could ever hope to experience. I'm not sure what it is.

The "more than you could ever hope to experience" comment shows that you value 'one-upping' me more than providing information to help yourself. Generically, it sounds like a post-traumatic stress disorder.

It's so annoying to call what I have schizo-phrenia, I do not have schizo phrenia. I do not hear voices. They are not non-stop.

Well, here is a description of it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia said:
Schizophrenia (from the Greek word σχιζοφρένεια, or schizophreneia, meaning "split mind") is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental illness characterized by impairments in the perception or expression of reality, most commonly manifesting as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions or disorganized speech and thinking in the context of significant social or occupational dysfunction.

And here are a variety of quotes from you that show otherwise:

existabrent said:
I am always having a real bad, or confusing, so to say, day.

...I have been destroyed by people, PSYCHICALLY...

...that brain activity outside the skull, that has destroyed me all of my life.

What is especially halarious is the fact that "telepathy" AND the 'psychic realm' are denied- and: even in regards to my life and experiences!

Do you guys want to prove telepathy exists ?... All you've got to do, is find a way to set me up with this guy [The Amazing Randi]. I'll prove it to the world!

Psychic ability exists

Because they're [your sister and boyfried] minds I can read.

But I am going to prove to the scientific community in my hounor that telepathy exists.

Although I admit to having telepathic abilities I think the word telepathy is very weird. I prefer psychic realm. I simply am trying to prove that the experiences I have are not false. And, that they are infact actual telepathy....

I believe "telepathy" probably exists, because, uh, I have experienced...

If telepathy has destroyed a person, does this mean that telepathy exists?

There are machines which can pick up on the mind rays.

Don't they also have a fear of broadcasting their intentions?

The fear of broadcasting your intent and thoughts is not just the priviledge of those deemed to be suffering Paranoid Schizophrenia.

I can handle walking in to a store to buy a book such as Art Of War, but it takes me time sitting in the truck...

I can sometimes handle to talk to someone but I am fearing right now.

...the persons inability to act. in that case the person is a problem...?

I can't even begin to act.

How do you quit from feeling constantly inferior??

That's one heap of emotional baggage you've got there.

Right. It was also me being... lol, more serious or nice, that I usually am. So be proud, you intellengt "POS"!

You asked a question and I asked if something in particular was the cause of the stress. The answer was apparently 'no'. The source of the stress is likely important as the wrong method to achieve relaxation might make the stress worse.

Right, good observation,
I thought you was mean though in mentioning the schizophrenia, rather it was how it came across maybe.
I might describe this part later.

Just from browsing across some of your threads I can see you are a smoker, feel disrespected by your father, feel socially anxious, feel needy of positive reinforcement, sometimes feel inferior, sometimes feel depressed, sometimes feel isolated, aren't easy to establish trust with, have lied to yourself, have been trying to figure out 'who you are' to become a whole person, and have been suicidal.

I appericate all of the work you've done, and all of the wisdom you've achieved of learning all about me. It is appericated. But don't expect a stupid psychatriac evaluation, or anything like it, they most of the time are failures. Only trained people, I'd say a psychoanalyist can find up on someone like me, at least today. But yes. I am a smoker. Not only do I "feel disrespected" by my father- My father is the worst peice of shit on existence, and I probably mean that litterally but sure there's other peices of shit that POSSIBLY could be worse :D Seriously. My dad is horrible, he has no rational reason behind his behavior, at least that justifys his actions... anyway, i'm going off here. I know my dad is a terrible person, leave it at that and next. Socially anxious?! More than that! But we're talking about relaxing.... Positive reinforcement? More like acceptance. Or being alone. But yes, if it were possible for PEOPLE to positively re-inforce me, then yes, that would be great. You see it's hard for me to get along with people at the time. Regardless, we'll move on to.. inferior, depressed, these are the next two. Inferior? That is a thing of the past, and a confusing issue. Depressed? Not really, maybe a little lonely. That's just today though. Sigh. So many things. And this list is probably just irreleant, just to establish that what you said about my past is irrelevnt except for what I have gone through!

The "more than you could ever hope to experience" comment shows that you value 'one-upping' me more than providing information to help yourself. Generically, it sounds like a post-traumatic stress disorder.
Shame you think that. I don't really value one upping you. I wouldn't mind recognition, though. Anyway,

Well, here is a description of it:

And here are a variety of quotes from you that show otherwise:

Right. That was a while ago.
And, I know what schizophrenia is, I don't believe my sensitivities are right for calling it schizophrenia. I haven't had a good diagnosis yet.

Right. It was also me being... lol, more serious or nice, that I usually am. So be proud, you intellengt "POS"!

ooook.

Right, good observation,
I thought you was mean though in mentioning the schizophrenia, rather it was how it came across maybe.
I might describe this part later.

It's not necessary.

I appericate all of the work you've done, and all of the wisdom you've achieved of learning all about me. It is appericated. But don't expect a stupid psychatriac evaluation, or anything like it, they most of the time are failures. Only trained people, I'd say a psychoanalyist can find up on someone like me, at least today. But yes. I am a smoker. Not only do I "feel disrespected" by my father- My father is the worst peice of shit on existence, and I probably mean that litterally but sure there's other peices of shit that POSSIBLY could be worse :D Seriously. My dad is horrible, he has no rational reason behind his behavior, at least that justifys his actions... anyway, i'm going off here. I know my dad is a terrible person, leave it at that and next. Socially anxious?! More than that! But we're talking about relaxing.... Positive reinforcement? More like acceptance. Or being alone. But yes, if it were possible for PEOPLE to positively re-inforce me, then yes, that would be great. You see it's hard for me to get along with people at the time. Regardless, we'll move on to.. inferior, depressed, these are the next two. Inferior? That is a thing of the past, and a confusing issue. Depressed? Not really, maybe a little lonely. That's just today though. Sigh. So many things. And this list is probably just irreleant, just to establish that what you said about my past is irrelevnt except for what I have gone through!

I had a feeling that one would get you to talk. It sounds like the biggest stressor is relationship anxiety. If you are telling the truth and you do not have schziophrenic hallucination then propranolol (a beta blocker) will drastically reduce that anxiety and you'll likely be able to relax (you will need a doctor's prescription). It's often used by stage performers to get rid of stage fright. If you are not telling the truth, its going to fuck you up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propranolol

Right. That was a while ago.
And, I know what schizophrenia is, I don't believe my sensitivities are right for calling it schizophrenia. I haven't had a good diagnosis yet.

Call them whatever you like. I am only going to issue a warning that beta blockers will really mess you up if you think you hear other people's thoughts.

well from the replies you give people i would say that you take things to serious. the key to relaxing is to actualy relax, understand what i mean?. you have to actualy allow yourself to relax in order to relax. you cant be so serious about life and tense towards everything.

stop taking yourself so seriously and try to enjoy life while you are here. life is short on earth dont waste your time here bieng a pessimist. lighten up and have some fun.

breathing and positive thoughts are the key to relaxation.

peace.

lol Crunchy Cat, i now understand your subtitle I think...

Empty Force of Chi: I know what it means to relax. I know what focusing on the word means. I know how to get myself to relax, but not now, not as it stands.

Crunchy Cat:

I'll remember that medicine. I think everyone experiences what I experience, I just experience it to a very extreme degree. I doubt i'm wrong, call it sensitive. Not really sure. But propranolol "pro-pan o - lol" right? I'll read that link, sort of short on time.

lol Crunchy Cat, i now understand your subtitle I think...

Empty Force of Chi: I know what it means to relax. I know what focusing on the word means. I know how to get myself to relax, but not now, not as it stands.

Crunchy Cat:

I'll remember that medicine. I think everyone experiences what I experience, I just experience it to a very extreme degree. I doubt i'm wrong, call it sensitive. Not really sure. But propranolol "pro-pan o - lol" right? I'll read that link, sort of short on time.

so whats the actual problem.

peace.

Not being able to relax into myself, like me, is being prevented, so to speak, from having this part of me which would be great, but only if I were to be able to relax. I don't know exactly what is preventing me. Comming on -line here is terrible sometimes for me. Writing to you is strange, as I am sure it is for most people- but it's like, shit I dunno, you can actually see me when you all haven't been able to in the past. If this is even making ANY sence whatsoever....

When I am around people, I have this awareness, so to speak, that seems to be kicked off because what I want the most, is to not have that kicked off thingey, and so I get dissappointed when they express something that I am causing, and it is exactly that, the being off thingey.

Did that make sence?

If I am left entirely alone I feel like I am becoming able to relax, but, also, ...well, i' lost my train of thought but... it's still hard,

peace

Not being able to relax into myself, like me, is being prevented, so to speak, from having this part of me which would be great, but only if I were to be able to relax. I don't know exactly what is preventing me. Comming on -line here is terrible sometimes for me. Writing to you is strange, as I am sure it is for most people- but it's like, shit I dunno, you can actually see me when you all haven't been able to in the past. If this is even making ANY sence whatsoever....

When I am around people, I have this awareness, so to speak, that seems to be kicked off because what I want the most, is to not have that kicked off thingey, and so I get dissappointed when they express something that I am causing, and it is exactly that, the being off thingey.

Did that make sence?

If I am left entirely alone I feel like I am becoming able to relax, but, also, ...well, i' lost my train of thought but... it's still hard,

peace

so you are socially uncomfortable. maybe insecure about yourself? alot of what you said i couldent quite understand. but from what i gather it seems like you just have problems socialy interacting with people.

maybe you need to stop aring about what others think so much, let loose and just be you without caring.

its hard to give advice in this situation without observing your actions.

peace.

Yeh. Asking for relaxing advice. Just anything to do to calm down and relax. Running away for a couplea hours, sitting down in the woods and breathe, might work. Anyhow, i'm off.

Yeh. Asking for relaxing advice. Just anything to do to calm down and relax. Running away for a couplea hours, sitting down in the woods and breathe, might work. Anyhow, i'm off.

try being comfortable with yourself and searching for the root of the problem. when did it start?

peace,

Finding a female is the best way to relax, just imagine how good you would feel with her body laying next to yours on the bed, your leg wrapped around her thigh...

Back