did this officer step over the line?

We didn't see the whole thing, only a part that shows what the cops did, why is that? To make any intelligent decisions we would need to view what was happening fro the time the police arrived to when he did that. I saw that he was trying to make the girl get away from him by hitting her with his night stick but she refused to leave and only antagonized the police by interfering with them. I'm certain as to one thing, if she would have complied when asked to leave she would not have had any problems but she was drunk, it seems to me, and only wanted to cause more problems.

We didn't see the whole thing, only a part that shows what the cops did, why is that? To make any intelligent decisions we would need to view what was happening fro the time the police arrived to when he did that. I saw that he was trying to make the girl get away from him by hitting her with his night stick but she refused to leave and only antagonized the police by interfering with them. I'm certain as to one thing, if she would have complied when asked to leave she would not have had any problems but she was drunk, it seems to me, and only wanted to cause more problems.

im not siding with the idiots saying the cops are out of line just wanted to get more opinions. your right we didnt see what happend before but to me it looks like he was within his rights.. but hitting the guy with his baton when on the ground and grabing the girls belt.."touching her ass" may have been

To me it looks like she slipped just before she fell. That fat ass cop grabbed her a few times, he was pretty shit at controlling her, so I don't think he made her keel over like that.

He probably could have held on to her better - BUT she had HIV infected blood all over her arms, so he went for the pants.

Back