Did Darwin make the earth or did God?

~Shibby~

Registered Member
Most of you (I hope) have heard of the Darwin Theory at one point or another. The thoery of how the earth formed, and how we genetically came from bacteria and primates and such. All planned out, it makes perfect sense. Then there are those of you who simply say , "No, God made it." Well, besides the Bible, how do you know this? What concrete evidence (hence: CONCRETE) do you have that God made everything over a few days time, and not science and physics?

~Shibby

Giant howler monkeys from the ocean first came above the water to construct the pyramids. And then the pyramids were used for creating humans, like a manufacturing line. Then the howler monkeys used spaceships to leave this place and the humans to develope by themselves...*if you all don't know i'm being sarcastic...well you do now*

My hands are already in other messy threads, so I don't fee like getting involved in another at the moment.

But I will say welcome to sciforums Shib.

Also: Captain! How the hell did you amass that many posts in such a short time!?! I thought you were at 300 or something the last time I looked!

no, i havnt amassed in such a short time i think you'll find.

I was at about 890 for a couple of months, i dont know when you looked last.

ive been here since 06-12-02

Back