Devil in the detail of Sicily's mysterious village fires

Proud_Muslim

Shield of Islam
Registered Senior Member
Devil in the detail of Sicily's mysterious village fires

John Hooper in Rome
Wednesday February 11, 2004
The Guardian

Is Lucifer loose on Sicily? No lesser figure than the honorary president of the International Association of Exorcists believes he may be.
"What is happening is what normally happens when the devil enters the lives of those who let him in," Father Gabriele Amorth said yesterday as scientists and officials confessed themselves unable to explain a string of fires and explosions which began in the middle of last month in the fishermen's quarter of a Sicilian village.

Thirty-nine inhabitants of Caronia, on the north coast, were preparing to spend their third night away from their homes last night, having been evacuated at the weekend.

Since then, in an operation that could have come straight from the television series X Files, a multi-disciplinary team of experts armed with measuring devices has been examining the area for clues to the spontaneous combustion of washing machines, dishwashers, refrigerators, electricity meters and cables.

Gianfranco Allegra, of the Italian Centre for Electro-technical Experimentation, told the newspaper Corriere della Sera that he had watched as "an electrical wire lying on the floor that was not plugged in to the mains inexplicably caught fire". When he reported the incident to his superiors in Milan he was told to sober up.

What makes the incidents all the more puzzling is that the area has been without an electricity supply since January 4.

On Monday the affair took a new turn when a chair burst into flames. Then a fire started in a water pipe.

The mayor of Caronia, Pedro Spinnato, said yesterday: "I have no idea what is going on."

He believed that arson had been ruled out.

Tullio Martella, the regional civil defence chief, said the fires and blasts seemed to derive "from a dispersion of electrical energy, but the origin of the presumed dispersion has yet to be determined".

The houses in which the fires have broken out are all in an area 350 metres (about 380 yards) by 70 metres between the shoreline and a railway.

At first suspicion centred on the railway line, but that has now been discounted.

Yesterday technicians were busy measuring emissions from local mobile telephone facilities.

But Fr Amorth said they should not rule out vibes of a different sort.

"The priest of the parish ought today to go and bless all the houses that have witnessed paranormal phenomena, because that is what they are," he said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/italy/story/0,12576,1145394,00.html

PS: we in ISLAM drive those devils(Jinn ) by playing the Noble Quran, specially this chapeter:

Arabic-English Audio:

http://www.iec-houston.org/quran/002.ram

James R said:
Far too little information to allow us to properly examine this.

Perhaps we should make some more research about this very interesting story...I welcome everyone contribution.

Perhaps the villagers tried to rape an angel, so god god pissed off and acted in his usual manner. Why does the devil get blamed for everything, when he never bloody did anything? God drowns every human on the planet bar a couple, blows up villages, closes womens wombs and so on, and yet everyone points the finger at satan. What did he ever do to anyone? The NT does say how some people who are blind have been possessed by him, but much earlier on god says it is he, god, who makes people blind, crippled etc. No offence to the villagers, but they were sinning scumbags, and god dealt with them the way he knows best. Ye people of little faith, trying to pass off the glorious work of the lord on to some red horny dood with a peasant's revolt type pitchfork. :bugeye:

Snake:

I think you dont know the background of what is happening in the village, beside, we Muslims strongly believe in the JINN or the evil ghosts, they do exist and such actions can only come from them.

I think you dont know the background of what is happening in the village

Ok, what's your point?

beside, we Muslims strongly believe in the JINN or the evil ghosts

While I wont be so presumptuous as to claim what every atheist believes, I don't believe in evil ghosts. What's your point?

they do exist

If you knew that, you wouldn't be saying you "believe" in them.

Last night I was walking around in my back garden, and a leprechaun appeared from nowhere. I chased it around a while and even set my dog on it- all to no avail. The leprechaun then ran in to a hole in the ground and I haven't seen him since. I know leprechauns exist, because I've seen one. I will never turn around and say I believe in leprechauns because I bloody know they exist.

You don't know they exist, you have nothing to show they exist - not even to yourself.

and such actions can only come from them.

I'll take it from you, who obviously knows so much about these evil ghosts. Lol.

PM, Amorth has done hundreds of exorcism's as vaticans chief exorcist. If anyone knows how to drive them out, he should.

SnakeLord said:
Last night I was walking around in my back garden, and a leprechaun appeared from nowhere. I chased it around a while and even set my dog on it- all to no avail. The leprechaun then ran in to a hole in the ground and I haven't seen him since. I know leprechauns exist, because I've seen one. I will never turn around and say I believe in leprechauns because I bloody know they exist.
Were you by any chance walking through a field of ummm the wacky weed in your garden when you errr saw this leprechaun? :p

SnakeLord said:
Ok, what's your point?

My point is that you need more reading and research about this specific story.

While I wont be so presumptuous as to claim what every atheist believes, I don't believe in evil ghosts. What's your point?

What's your point in not believing in evil ghosts ?

If you knew that, you wouldn't be saying you "believe" in them.

Belief stems from knowledge.

Have you been smoking some illegal weed when you saw your leprechaun ?? :p

You don't know they exist, you have nothing to show they exist - not even to yourself.

I do, I saw them, it happened with my relatives, I have authentic stories regarding them..and by the way, we muslim dont smoke and we dont drink so what we saw was REAL.

I'll take it from you, who obviously knows so much about these evil ghosts. Lol.

I dont claim to know so much, but in the Noble Quran, there is a whole chapter dealing with JINN mind you not all JINN are evil, some of them are nice and good.

Here is something about the JINN from an ISLAMIC perspective:

Jinn ( Invisible creatures, evil ghosts )

According to Quran and Sunnah ( The sayings of the prophet Muhammad(pbuh ) )

The Origin of the Jinn

The jinn are NOT fallen angels. They were created from a smokeless flame of fire. The first recorded jinn to be disobedient is Iblis(satan ) Disbelieving, disobedient jinn and humans are known as shayateen (satans).

The Noble Qur'an - Ar-Rahmaan 55:15, 15

He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery.

And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Hijr 15:26-42

26. And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.

27. And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.

Solomon's Experience with the Jinn

Allah made all the jinn subservient to the Prophet Sulaimaan (Solomon), a gift from Allah, swt, that will never be granted to another after him.

The Noble Qur'an - Saad 38:35-39
35. He said: "My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me: Verily, You are the Bestower."

36. So, We subjected to him the wind, it blew gently to his order whithersoever he willed,

37. And also the Shayâtin (devils) from the jinns (including) every kind of builder and diver,

38. And also others bound in fetters.

39. [Saying of Allâh to Sulaimân (Solomon)]: "This is Our gift, so spend you or withhold, no account will be asked."

Every human has a partner Jinn

Hadith ( saying of the prophet ) -

Allah's Apostle said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Apostle with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

More About the Jinn

Hadith - Abu Dawood 1046, Narrated Ali ibn Abu Talib

Ali said on the pulpit in the mosque of Kufah: When Friday comes, the devils go to the markets with their flags, and involve people in their needs and prevent them from the Friday prayer. ...

Allah Almighty will fill Hell with jinns and sinners all together

The Noble Qur'an - As-Saaffaat 37:158
And they have invented a kinship between Him and the jinns, but the jinns know well that they have indeed to appear (before Him) (i.e. they will be brought for accounts).

The Noble Qur'an - Huud 11:119
Except him on whom your Lord has bestowed His Mercy (the follower of truth - Islâmic Monotheism) and for that did He create them. And the Word of your Lord has been fulfilled (i.e. His Saying): "Surely, I shall fill Hell with jinns and men all together."

The Noble Qur'an - Al-An'aam 6:130, 131
O you assembly of jinns and mankind! "Did not there come to you Messengers from amongst you, reciting unto you My Verses and warning you of the meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say: "We bear witness against ourselves." It was the life of this world that deceived them. And they will bear witness against themselves that they were disbelievers.

This is because your Lord would not destroy the (populations of) towns for their wrong*doing (i.e. associating others in worship along with Allâh) while their people were unaware (so the Messengers were sent).

The Noble Qur'an - Al-A'raaf 7:179
And surely, We have created many of the jinns and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray; those! They are the heedless ones.

Fortune-tellers/Soothsayers

Hadith ( saying of the prophet ) - Al-Bukhari 7.657, Narrated 'Aisha, r.a.
Some people asked Allah's Apostle (saaws) about the foretellers. He said. -They are nothing." They said, -O Allah's Apostle! Sometimes they tell us of a thing which turns out to be true." Allah's Apostle said, "A Jinn snatches that true word and pours it into the ear of his friend (the foreteller) (as one puts something into a bottle). The foreteller then mixes with that word one hundred lies."

Know your enemy...

The Noble Qur'an - Faatir 35:6
Surely, Shaitân (Satan) is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy. He only invites his Hizb (followers) that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire.

The Noble Qur'an - Az-Zukhruf 43:62
And let not Shaitân (Satan) hinder you (from the right religion, i.e. Islâmic Monotheism), Verily, he (Satan) to you is a plain enemy.

Shaitan (Satan ) tells you to fear people instead of Allah Almighty:

The Noble Qur'an - Az-Zukhruf 43:62
It is only Shaitân (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliyâ' [supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger, Muhammad )], so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers.

The jinn's power is to Whisper/Deceive

The Noble Qur'an - An-Naas 114

1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allâh) the Lord of mankind,

2. "The King of mankind,

3. "The God of mankind,

4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allâh),

5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,

6. "Of jinns and men."

The Noble Qur'an - Al-An'aam 6:128
And on the Day when He will gather them (all) together (and say): "O you assembly of jinns! Many did you mislead of men," ...

The Noble Qur'an - Al-'Anaam 6:112
And so We have appointed for every Prophet enemies - Shayâtin (devils) among mankind and jinns, inspiring one another with adorned speech as a delusion (or by way of deception)....

The Noble Qur'an - An-Nahl 16:99-100
Verily! He has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in their Lord (Allâh).

His power is only over those who obey and follow him (Satan), and those who join partners with Him (Allâh) [i.e. those who are Mushrikûn - polytheists - see Verse 6:121].

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Israa' 17:61-65 :

And (remember) when We said to the angels: "Prostrate unto Adam." They prostrated except Iblîs (Satan). He said: "Shall I prostrate to one whom You created from clay?"

Satan said: "See? This one whom You have honoured above me, if You give me respite (keep me alive) to the Day of Resurrection, I will surely seize and mislead his offspring (by sending them astray) all but a few!"

(Allâh) said: "Go, and whosoever of them follows you, surely! Hell will be the recompense of you (all) an ample recompense.

"And Istafziz [literally means: befool them gradually] those whom you can among them with your voice (i.e. songs, music, and any other call for Allâh's disobedience), make assaults on them with your cavalry and your infantry, mutually share with them wealth and children (by tempting them to earn money by illegal ways usury, etc., or by committing illegal sexual intercourse, etc.), and make promises to them." But Satan promises them nothing but deceit.

"Verily! My slaves (i.e the true believers of Islâmic Monotheism), you have no authority over them. And All-Sufficient is your Lord as a Guardian."

Seeking refuge IN the Jinn ( witchcraft and magicians )

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Jinn 72: 6-7

6. 'And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief.

7. 'And they thought as you thought, that Allâh will not send any Messenger (to mankind or jinns).

The Noble Qur'an - Al-An'aam 6:100-102

100. Yet, they join the jinns as partners in worship with Allâh, though He has created them (the jinns), and they attribute falsely without knowledge sons and daughters to Him. Be He Glorified and Exalted above (all) that they attribute to Him.

101. He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All-Knower of everything.

102. Such is Allâh, your Lord! Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Creator of all things. So worship Him (Alone), and He is the Wakîl (Trustee, Disposer of affairs, Guardian, etc.) over all things.

The Noble Qur'an - Al-An'aam 6:128

And on the Day when He will gather them (all) together (and say): "O you assembly of jinns! Many did you mislead of men," and their Auliyâ' (friends and helpers, etc.) amongst men will say: "Our Lord! We benefited one from the other, but now we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us." He will say: "The Fire be your dwelling*place, you will dwell therein forever, except as Allâh may will. Certainly your Lord is All*Wise, All*Knowing."

Seeking refuge FROM the Evil Jinn

Say " 'audhu billah" (I seek refuge in Allah) and other dhikr (remembrance of Allah, swt) when the evil whisper of Shaitaan comes upon you, such as :

-when becoming angry,
-having confusing or disobedient thoughts,

The Noble Qur'an - Fussilat 41:36
And if an evil whisper from Shaitân (Satan) tries to turn you away (O Muhammad SAW) (from doing good, etc.), then seek refuge in Allâh. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.

The Noble Qur'an - Al-A'raaf 7:200, 201
And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaitân (Satan) then seek refuge with Allâh. Verily, He is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

Verily, those who are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2), when an evil thought comes to them from Shaitân (Satan), they remember (Allâh), and (indeed) they then see (aright).

The Noble Qur'an - An-Nahl 16:98

So when you want to recite the Qur'ân, seek refuge with Allâh from Shaitân (Satan), the outcast (the cursed one).

[By the Name of Allah]. Oh Allah, I seek protection in You from unclean spirits, male and female. [Abu Dawud 4/264, Ahmad 2/389]

The ayat "Al-Kursi" (2:255) is well-known as a means for repelling mischievious jinn...

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Baqara 2:255:

(none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever, Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great (Ayat-ul-Kursi).

Hadith ( Saying of the prophet ) - Allah's Messenger said, "Allah finished Surat al-Baqarah with two verses which I have been given from His treasure which is under the Throne; so learn them and teach them to your womenfolk, for they are a blessing, a means of a approach (to Allah) and a supplication."

And here is Surah ( chapter ) Al Baqarah in ARABIC-ENGLISH Audio:

http://www.iec-houston.org/quran/002.ram

Recite Surahs Al-Falaq (Chapter 113) and An-Nas (Chapter 114)..

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi 1019, Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri
The Prophet used to seek protection against the Jinn and the evil eye till surahs al-Falaq and an-Nas were revealed. After they were revealed he stuck to them and discarded everything beside them. [Transmitted by Tirmidhi]

This is Surah Al Falaq:

http://www.ummah.net/what-is-islam/quran/noble/nobe113.htm

And this is Surah An Nas:

http://www.ummah.net/what-is-islam/quran/noble/nobe114.htm

And if you want to listen to them in ARABIC-ENGLISH audio,it is here:

http://www.iec-houston.org/quran/113.ram

http://www.iec-houston.org/quran/114.ram

So everytime you feel something strange going on in your home, play the above 2 verses and you will be safe and secure, my NON-MUSLIM friends tried it and it worked.

Last edited:
My point is that you need more reading and research about this specific story.

I agree. Yet by the same token - so do you. Instead you just say that all you muslims believe in jinn and it can only be them. I would contest that unless you too have been there and seen everything first hand, you can't be saying who or what it could only have been.

What's your point in not believing in evil ghosts ?

None. Same as you telling me all muslims do.

Belief stems from knowledge.

Lol.

Have you been smoking some illegal weed when you saw your leprechaun ??

I bet you wouldn't ask that same question if I said I saw a jinn. However, the answer is no, and your attempts at insult are inconsequential. I know they exist, so whatever you say is irrelevant.

You were missing my point unfortunately. It was an example, not a truth. If you know something exists you would never go around saying "I believe..", that phrase becomes null and void.

I do, I saw them

Cool, what did they look like?

I have authentic stories regarding them.

I'm interested, please continue..

and by the way, we muslim dont smoke and we dont drink so what we saw was REAL.

I fail to see the worth of this point. If you think something becomes real simply because you haven't had a beer, you're an idiot.

I dont claim to know so much, but in the Noble Quran, there is a whole chapter dealing with JINN mind you not all JINN are evil, some of them are nice and good

Well you've seen them, and have 'authentic' stories, so I'd rather hear it from you than have a crash course muslim sermon.

SnakeLord said:
I agree. Yet by the same token - so do you. Instead you just say that all you muslims believe in jinn and it can only be them. I would contest that unless you too have been there and seen everything first hand, you can't be saying who or what it could only have been.

Well, somethings when they happen, you know the cause..like when Rains fall in China, do you need to be in china to know why rains fell there ??

I bet you wouldn't ask that same question if I said I saw a jinn. However, the answer is no, and your attempts at insult are inconsequential. I know they exist, so whatever you say is irrelevant.

I did not mean to insult you, I do apologize if you understood it as an Insult, but your story about this mythical Irish figure is absurd...

You were missing my point unfortunately. It was an example, not a truth. If you know something exists you would never go around saying "I believe..", that phrase becomes null and void.

As I said, Belief stems from Knowledge.

Cool, what did they look like?

Jinss are created from firey smoke, some of them take human shapes and some of them take dogs and snake shapes.

I'm interested, please continue..
Well you've seen them, and have 'authentic' stories, so I'd rather hear it from you than have a crash course muslim sermon.

Ok, here is an authentic story happened with my wife and her non muslim relatives:

They live in small island in the middle of the sea ( we muslims believe the jinn live in Isolated Islands and on remote mountains as we believe that before the creation of Adam, there was a battle between the angels and those jinns and the angels defeated them and expell them to the islands and the remote mountains ) anyway, back to the story:

In their Island they used to see wired things, for example, an electricity wire cut off in baby room !! no one was there apart from small baby!!
Anna, my cousin in Law, told me that she used to see someone watching her behind her bedroom window...she told me that books on her shelve used to FALL DOWN ALL TOGETHER ALONE !!! she told me that her and her mum used to hear strange noise in the middle of the night although they live in detached home and the next neighbour is 100 meter away !!

After my wife converted to Islam ( before I even met her ), she knew about these strange things through Islam, before, she used to experience the same strange things happening to her family and indeed to other people in her Island, when reading the Noble Quran, she found out about the JINN, she found out how to drive them away and how to protect yourself from them by reciting 3 verses from the Noble Quran ( I posted the ARABIC-ENGLISH AUDIO of these verses in my previous post just in case you want to play them to see how it is like ) ..she told her cousin ( where the strange things is taking place in her house ) about the Quran and how it can drive those evil spirits away, so one night, her cousin's husband was away and her cousin asked my wife to come and stay with her and her childern because the same 'strange' things start happening again !! My cousin in law was very scared. My wife went there and she took the Noble Quran with her...she entered the Kitchen and THE MOMENT SHE BENT DOWN TO HER BAG TO TAKE OUT THE NOBLE QURAN AND OPEN IT, AN EMPTY CHAIR AROUND THE TABLE FELL DOWN AND THEY FELT AS IF SOMEONE LEFT IN HURRY !!! that night everything was very peaceful in the house and my cousin in law never felt at peace as she felt this night.
The next morning, my wife came and she played the Quran loud in the house, things start to shake in the house and her cousin were shaking, they left the house to the garden outside while the Quran was playing inside..my wife,her cousin and Anna saw someone like a MAN escaping from the roof of the house !! and since then, my cousin in law never ever slept without the Quran in her home ( she is not yet Muslim ) !! This is true story.

So you see, we experienced it FIRST HAND ( the falling of the books alone more than one time ) the cuting of the electricity wire in the baby room, the feeling that someone is watching you from your bedroom window..etc

Truly, everytime I play the Noble Quran, I feel as if the house has been cleansed and I feel sweet Peace and relief in my heart.

Last month, Anna came and she was crying, she said when she leave her friends home back to her home, she always face strange things, like black dog appearing in front of her and then disappearing suddenly...she said she sometimes saw old lady( with rays of white smoke ) sitting on the side of the road !!! she could not take it anymore....I gave her a copy of the Noble Quran and I told her, take it with you all the time, use it as TORCH...it will burn them, it will drive them away....and it worked....she said to me that she now feel as if she has a massive weapon, she no longer see such stuff !!!

Beside, seeing the JINN is well documented specially in England ( they call it ghost there ):

http://www.afallon.com/stories.htm

0204fphotosave.jpg

This photo was taken on 10/25/2003 in Virginia City Nevada at approximately 3:00 pm, broad day light on a bright and clear day, using a Sony MVC-FD 100 Mavica. it featured old abandoned school where locals always claim JINN live there !!

Well, somethings when they happen, you know the cause..like when Rains fall in China, do you need to be in china to know why rains fell there ??

Rain falling from the sky and demons running round setting fire to a village are hardly comparable.

However, if you want me to go along your particular daft path of understanding, I will conclude that I don't need to be there or do more research to tell you it wasn't a jinn. Well.... c'mon, do you need to be in China to know why it rains there?

but your story about this mythical Irish figure is absurd...

How is it any more absurd than your claims of demons, from your mythical muslim texts?

As I said, Belief stems from Knowledge.

And as I said, Lol. I bet those believers in a flat earth said exactly the same thing.

Jinss are created from firey smoke, some of them take human shapes and some of them take dogs and snake shapes.

Are you intentionally avoiding the question? I don't care what the texts say, or what the general belief is, I asked what the one that you saw looked like. Surely it's not that hard a question to answer?

In their Island they used to see wired things, for example, an electricity wire cut off in baby room !! no one was there apart from small baby!!

No one was there? So I guess the small baby told them about the electricity being cut off?

I must admit though, these jinn don't sound too evil. They cause power cuts in England aswell *yawn*

she told me that her and her mum used to hear strange noise in the middle of the night although they live in detached home and the next neighbour is 100 meter away !!

Aside from the mouse under the floorboards. Not to mention houses do creak. As weather changes, the house flexes and contracts slightly. This causes creaking noises.

Things that seem strange and unexplainable do happen. I have been working with unexplained phenomenon for nearly two decades, and seen/heard a lot more than falling books and creaking walls.

THE MOMENT SHE BENT DOWN TO HER BAG TO TAKE OUT THE NOBLE QURAN AND OPEN IT, AN EMPTY CHAIR AROUND THE TABLE FELL DOWN AND THEY FELT AS IF SOMEONE LEFT IN HURRY !!!

Maybe it was the invisible man? I assume, seeings as this invisible dood left quickly, that you also saw the front door open, and a string of footprints pelting off down the driveway? If not, what's to make you think he didn't just go upstairs to take a piss?

This is true story.

How can you verify that? Your whole 'story' doesn't even have you in it, and so you can only work on what someone else says.

So you see, we experienced it FIRST HAND

We? So were you there or not? If not, you didn't experience anything first hand.

Truly, everytime I play the Noble Quran, I feel as if the house has been cleansed and I feel sweet Peace and relief in my heart

Now this I can relate to. I get the same feeling everytime I play Eagles 'Hotel California'.

Last month, Anna came and she was crying, she said when she leave her friends home back to her home, she always face strange things, like black dog appearing in front of her and then disappearing suddenly...she said she sometimes saw old lady( with rays of white smoke ) sitting on the side of the road !!! she could not take it anymore....I gave her a copy of the Noble Quran and I told her, take it with you all the time, use it as TORCH...it will burn them, it will drive them away....and it worked....she said to me that she now feel as if she has a massive weapon, she no longer see such stuff !!!

You should make a movie. It would certainly rival the excorcist.

Beside, seeing the JINN is well documented specially in England ( they call it ghost there ):

A) I'm from England, and B) I've been working in this field for 17 years. What you describe jinn's as being, has no relation to the 'belief' of ghosts. Either way, saying they are the only thing that can cause such things in Sicily, is stupid.

This photo was taken on 10/25/2003 in Virginia City Nevada at approximately 3:00 pm, broad day light on a bright and clear day, using a Sony MVC-FD 100 Mavica. it featured old abandoned school where locals always claim JINN live there !!

Fascinating. It's just a window. Or should I say, it's a poor quality picture of a window. You see how all the windows around it are all black? You see how the circled area has made the windows a shiny blue? This is photographic tampering. Whether the owner has used photoshop to add brightness via the burn tool or some other similar method, it is quite simply worthless. A) It doesn't show anything, although for a brief moment I was convinced I saw a half giraffe, half hedgehog - and B) the picture has quite clearly been tampered with.

It seems you are too dumb to have a rational debate with...someone who has disgusting contempt toward my faith and my belief is not even worth to reply to.

Peace be with you.

It seems you are too dumb to have a rational debate with..

Dumb? It seems you've failed to answer any question posed to you, including the easiest of them all which is "what did it look like?" I would have thought this was easy for a guy who's seen them.

someone who has disgusting contempt toward my faith and my belief is not even worth to reply to.

Oh really? When I told you about the leprechauns, which were very real to me, you simply swiped them off as "mythical" and "absurd". What, it's ok to do that to everyone else as long as nobody does it to you?

I understand you want to run away from the questions and points as quickly as possible, but kindly come up with an excuse that isn't so hypocritical. Thank you.

You are so dumb that you could not even see my answers in my last long post, but oh well !! :p

You denied everything I said, you rubbished every REAL story I said including this wire that were cut off ( not the electricity as you so PATHETICALLY understood ) it was the WIRE...the WIRE Mr.Intelligent !!

Anyway, I already established your inability to engage in real rational debate without contempt, I invested long time in answering you, if you look at the lengths of my posts and yours, you will find out who is really the one who want to RUN OFF from real debate !!

Dont bother to answer because I wont waste my time with dumbs like you, I will wait for someone really interested in real rational debate about this matter.

Again: PEACE BE WITH YOU.

You are so dumb that you could not even see my answers in my last long post, but oh well !!

Now now, there's really no need for that. If you have something to offer other than childlike insults, I am ready and waiting. Right now it looks as if you have nothing to say, and most certainly nothing to say of value.

You denied everything I said, you rubbished every REAL story I said including this wire that were cut off ( not the electricity as you so PATHETICALLY understood ) it was the WIRE...the WIRE Mr.Intelligent !!

What's with the caps? It's unwarranted. My eyes can see uncaplocked text just as well. Maybe if you're English was better we wouldn't run in to confusion, but there would still be no need for caps.

The problem is, you state it's a "REAL" story, yet you weren't even there. Can you not notice the problem with that?

Anyway, I already established your inability to engage in real rational debate without contempt

Who's the one calling me dumb, 'shouting' at me, calling me pathetic, calling my knowledge of leprechauns "absurd" and so on? Do you see that as real rational debate without contempt? If so, your opinion is highly flawed.

I invested long time in answering you, if you look at the lengths of my posts and yours, you will find out who is really the one who want to RUN OFF from real debate !!

It's a post length competition? I don't see the cause in writing a long post if you can't even answer one simple question posed in it. Want me to repeat that question? Ok, here goes:

"What did it look like?"

I haven't asked you how they were created, what they can sometimes look like, or where they do their grocery shopping. Instead I want you to tell me what the one you saw looked like. Hopefully, third time lucky.

Dont bother to answer because I wont waste my time with dumbs like you

You've said that twice now, but continue to reply with your insults. Why don't you just answer the question and get it over with, instead of panicking like a school girl and actually missing the subject altogether?

Here it is once more:

"What did the jinn you saw look like?"

Back