Deriving the Nature of Being

SciWriter

Valued Senior Member
Deriving the Nature of Being

Particles and their further composites become the objects that can arrange or be arranged in the place called space, a fine oppositional pairing that makes things clear and distinct. From motion becomes the object’s transitional pairing involving the times of past, now, and future.

These fields then further combine: the what-matter + the when-future field becomes the progression of matter into the future, and the what-matter + the then-past field becomes the history of the matter past—what has occurred. The when-future + the where-space field makes for wishes, hopes and dreams in the future place of space; while the then-past + the where-space field begets remembrance of memories in the past space.

These emergent fields then further combine: learning becomes of remembrance and history; a change of outlook becomes of remembrance and wishes; a change in structure is progress from history; and vision is of wishes and progress.

Then, at the next higher stage, creativity is brought forth from learning combined with a change in structure; direction results from learning and a change of outlook; growth is the vision for a change of outlook; planning is the vision for a change in structure.

Finally, creating, direction, growth, and planning compose one’s being—the who.

PUCgold8x108125framescwkWP_Page_029.jpg

There is probably more to be done to fill in the gaps.

I think you lost me there; I think you lost everyone there. I think you went off a bit into the deep end of philosophy where few fear to tread.

When you start whipping out karma maps- or whatever the heck those things are, you lost the majority.

When you start whipping out karma maps- or whatever the heck those things are, you lost the majority.

They are very colorful, though. If we were under the influence of the right drugs, I'm certain they would make sense.

I swear when I read this it felt like 3 hours vanished. I was so captivated by it. Your genius reminds me of a past member with the initials CC.

Yup. And more than just that page. It's a crackpot site.

Yup. And more than just that page. It's a crackpot site.

So you don't "believe" there is a who, an identity, a "being" inhabitting your body and causing you to be harmful to yourself and others? The website provides a way of becoming aware and then eliminating the thinker and feeler. How is that crackpot?

So you don't "believe" there is a who, an identity, a "being" inhabitting your body and causing you to be harmful to yourself and others?
Huh? I have an identity.
I doubt that the guy being interviewed doesn't.
As for the site itself try reading from the home page.

If we were under the influence of the right drugs, I'm certain they would make sense.

Hmm...having done the right drugs...not enough tubules. Definitely needs more tubules.

And eyeballs.

And things that go bloop, and bleep, and smell like purple when you touch them...

Actually, though, since I've never done mescaline...cactus derivatives are supposed to be more...angular...

Last edited:
I swear when I read this it felt like 3 hours vanished. I was so captivated by it. Your genius reminds me of a past member with the initials CC.

See, at least one person understands it.

It's just taking space vs. matter, and motion providing past —> future on up through the higher and higher combinations. It's near trivial, but that's how being is, in general. Lots goes on in between, though. Time for a beer.

Sciwriter,

Have you come across this link yet?

No, but I just read it. There are indeed some fine hallucinations going around just before dozing off.

As to the empty self, sometimes, I guess the self doesn't much exist in between experiences, although the brain self of memories, learnings, and associations is still in there, although silent.

Time to get back on topic.

Does anyone understand the progression explained in the OP.

It basically concerns the words in the image below:

a08572.jpg

Time to get back on topic.

Does anyone understand the progression explained in the OP.

I'm trying to follow it, but I'm not finding any deep resonance within its content. Once again, the graphics are very interesting. :shrug:

Back