Denying and inventing the Holacaust

Brian Foley

REFUSE - RESIST
Valued Senior Member
This clown in Australia invents himself into a Holacaust survivor and wraps himself in a veil of moral victimhood fabricates a novel about his experiences in Aushwitz and then is exposed as a fraud and all he gets is a slap on the wrist .

news.com.au said:
Holocaust man's claims queried
WA author who wrote a book allegedly based on his harrowing life as a Holocaust survivor is at the centre of a row over his credibility.UWA Press has pulled copies of Stolen Soul from bookshops after a private investigator was called in to probe the author's background
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,11235884%255E2761,00.html

Yet when Ernst Zundel asks if we really know the truth about what happened in the holocaust , he gets thrown in jail as a threat to national security .

Globe and Mail said:
Agent testifies against Zundel
The strongest evidence that Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel is a threat to national security is contained in classified documents, a government agent suggested Friday during testimony in Federal Court..
http://www.canoe.com/CNEWS/Law/2004/01/23/323167-cp.html

Brian Foley said:
This clown in Australia invents himself into a Holacaust survivor and wraps himself in a veil of moral victimhood fabricates a novel about his experiences in Aushwitz and then is exposed as a fraud and all he gets is a slap on the wrist .

Yet when Ernst Zundel asks if we really know the truth about what happened in the holocaust , he gets thrown in jail as a threat to national security .

I think the title of the book was a dead giveaway but hey ho what do I know ;)

I think Ernst Zundel's situation in Canada and the U.S. stems from immigration issues. He is wanted for hate crimes in Germany, and attempted to gain political asylum in order to prevent his return to Europe. While they are attempting to make it seem like it is a freedom of speech issue, it seems its more of an asylum issue with a flimsy argument.

Back