• Deaf

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Both

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Increan

Sage
Registered Senior Member
I have always wondered what people would choose if they had to pick either being blind or being deaf. What would you choose?

There is no answer, for me. I have meditated on this subject, before. I can't decide. Would I rather live without music or colors? I have never been able to figure that one, for myself. Although I am eager to see response's from some of you.:D

I chose both because I'd rather not be just Blind or Deaf, but Blind and Deaf, so there'd be more chances that I could accidentally walk off a cliff and kill myself so I won't have to suffer.

(What's wrong with me? I'm usually not this pessimistic!)

Hey Increan, could you change your poll to the name Plagues, then list the options as:

Would you rather:
Be Blind?
Be Deaf?
Be Mute?
Be Ugly?
Die Early?
Be Smelly?
Be Beautiful But Retarded?
Be Terribly Short?
Lose your sense of smell?
Lose your sense of taste?
Lose your sense of touch?
Have everything but love?
Lose your arms?
Lose your legs?
All of the above?

See, I was going to post something like this, but you got to it first. Congratulations, my hat goes off to you. :)

Note: None of the above is meant to offend anyone.

Blind.

I could handle not seeing, but if I could never again hear The Academy of St Martin in the Fields (Neville Mariner conducting)' rendtion of Pachabel's Canon, or Albinoni's Adagio in G Minor, I would curl up and die.

Im my opinion i would rather be blind because i love music too much an Blue Soul you can still post yours, i sent Porfiry a pm about it though.

blind. i think i would be very depressesd without music. and as long as i kept my place clean, i would have no problem dancing blind. it would probably make me better!

Originally posted by nightfall
blind. i think i would be very depressesd without music. and as long as i kept my place clean, i would have no problem dancing blind. it would probably make me better!

LOL!! :D Yea, music...trance, techno, rap, hip hop....haha

"Do you ever question your life, do you ever wonder why?
do you ever see in your dreams...all the castles in the sky....
oh tell me why do we build castles in the sky...

Ian Van Dahl - Castles in the Sky :cool: tiight

Raving is cool also.

The Chosen:

I think you missed the point. Pick one on the assumption that it can never be fixed. You will always be bling or always be deaf or both.

Originally posted by Increan
The Chosen:

I think you missed the point. Pick one on the assumption that it can never be fixed. You will always be bling or always be deaf or both.

Nah I understood what you meant, just adding in some info, sorry if it was tangent :D

raves? ehh... now that i wouldn't do WITH y vision. -laughs-. im not into all those drugs and everything. not to mention the meningitis that was flying around at those things here lately. :eek:

Back