DB, forums, etc, etc,

S

sunflow

I have seen that this Discussion Board is full of people that speaks and i love it, since it's more scientific/technological philosophical i wonder how many Db or forums populous like this one are you attending that provide that provide space for good conversations on other topics...

Sciforums to me is the primary. Occasionaly I get invited to other forums on the net from their marketing people. Here we have a few super smart people on different topics. If you have a wacky idea, you can first test it here before delving into it more formal way....

Welcome to sciforums.

Welcome to sciforums, sunflow.

I really feel like kmguru, that this is the main forum I attend. There are a couple of others that I look in on.

Same here, I occasionally look at physicsforums.com but other than that sciforums is the rage for me. Does anyone go to someplace...dare I say...better, or more involved? Even though not everyone in the world is here and online is it possible that sciforums is arguably the best forum on the internet?

Welcome Sunflow!I basically live here so I dont have time to check out other forums. Although I did check 3 and I just couldnt get into the discussions.

Hey Kmguru,
Groovy new avatar

Even though not everyone in the world is here and online is it possible that sciforums is arguably the best forum on the internet?

Sir, yes Sir ! ;)

Originally posted by *stRgrL*
Hey Kmguru,
Groovy new avatar

Thanks, I have a lot of "mandalas" that I like. But they are so intricate design that 60X60 pixels does not do justice and I do not have time to do miniature mandalas from scratch....

May be we should root for 75X75 pixel avatars?

Back