david blane

Definitely Real. . .lie good tricks. The guy is innovative and very talented, no question, but if he had real magical powers, you can bet he'd be doing more than wandering the streets performing tricks for amazed crowds :p Also wouldn’t have needed to be hospitalized after his 3 days standing in that big icecube.

i have to admit,, a lot of what hes doig is VERY good slieght of hand. What i dont get tho, is how he seemingly returned a bird to life... That still confuses me hehe

The levitation thing was pretty neet, but then I kept sawing kids at school doing it for a while, so it must not be THAT complicated to figure out, heh.

Yeah, the levitaiton thing isn't, it's camera angle and the angle your audience is at. Wasn't there a thread about this a while back where people linked pages that said how he did stuff?

Originally posted by Mystech
Also wouldn’t have needed to be hospitalized after his 3 days standing in that big icecube.

see, i disagree, i think just because he had to be hospitalized doesn't mean the tricks he performs aren't real. not saying he really has magical powers, but either way he's still human.

No, I'm just saying, for the record, that I don't think this guy has any powers beyond those of meer mortal men, as I felt many of this particular board may be inclined to believe. I don't think that the "Trick" was faked, as it's not really much of a trick, just a really showy endurance test, much like being burried alive in that glass coffin.

Originally posted by Mike18ca
what do u guys think of him.
Hi Mike
I don't think he has any "powers", some of the things he does look pretty cool to see though :)

*I saw a show* where they totaly debunked all of Blaines tricks, the Levitation and the Ice Cube and everything.

The Ice Cube was done with a secret(warm) compartment under the ice where a look-alike and Blaine switched places periodicaly.

Good tricks, but 'for real'? Asif! Hell if i could do 'real' magic I would be emperor of earth, alternatively I would cure Cancer and Aids and other nasty things.

hi moonman

Originally posted by moonman
*I saw a show* where they totaly debunked all of Blaines tricks, the Levitation and the Ice Cube and everything
Hi moonman
how was the levitation done, just camera angles?

Back