Damn weather balloons

Thor

"Pfft, Rebel scum!"
Valued Senior Member
Yeah, I've just been reading a book on UFO reports and what the 'explainations' are. My question is, How many weather balloons are up in the sky? According to these explainations, there must be thousands, yet I look up at the sky and see nothing.

Surely somethings not right.

Weather balloons when filled rise to up. As they rise the atomspheric pressure changes as all the gases aren't so compressed due to gravity so the balloon starts to expand.

There are also temperature changes as they get higher, eventually the Helium loses it's lighter than air capacity and the waether balloon eventually drops back to earth, although they can get blown for many miles with the winds higher up.

You're suppose to return them if you find them to the meteorological centres, although one badly damaged one was given to a school I once attended.

So I could see the polystyrene module that would have been attached to the base of the balloon. There is actually a report out there about a so called "UK UFO Bunker" in the south west of England, but the Americans that tired to infiltrate it didn't understand that their "Tall Garage" Was actually where a weather balloon is filled with helium before it's let loose.

Weather balloons went out with the dodo. They got things now for checking out the weather that are called satellites.

But we now have helium filled reflective birthday ballons....

The otherday, I was in front of a small mall, where a lady came out with a bunch of mylar ballons and trying to get in to the car. Next thing I see, the ballons went up the sky....up...up...and ...away...

Back