D.H.E.A. Do you know anything of it.?

dehydroepiandrosterone...what about it? supposevly boosts immune system...creates T-cells... Let me guess, you want this to be used against AIDS? right? no?...o well...it was a good guess...

Last edited:
i have rhuematism... which is very painful..
so.. anyway after years of effort and study i discovered that fish oil works better than any medication i have ever tried.... and its a food...
so.. i have been blessed with being pain free for about 6 months..
but i am still fatigued and lazy and generally feeling old... which is symtimatic of my problems... and while ginsing helps it is not fullfilling of the problem.

so i tried dhea... and as far as i have found after over 50 years of experimental use.. it hasnt actually been found to kill anybody.. and at worst.. may cause heart palpitations... what is that?? it doesnt kill you... but still ok.. its a concern..

anyway... it takes me from feeling like a 60 year old man...
with 12-15 miligrams... bamm... im young and feeling strong again.

and for the first time in almost 12 years i can lift weights...
yet i have the strenght of a small girl.. it is true.

but... with the help of my adrenal glands.. i am able to start building back all of my strenght.. hopefully.

it fixes me.. literally... because believe me.. i have been broken for along time.

i asked GOD for a new body... and with controlled dosages i actually feel like i have one.

i pray, the fucking govt doesnt outlaw it...

it doesnt get you high... it just increases metabolism and sets your endurance rating at higher levels..
as when without it... climbing stairs can become tireing.... even one flight.
but with it.. climbing stairs is literally fun, as it was when i was young.

-MT

MT, it sure sounds fun, one thing thou I might say, this dehydroepiandrosterone, you see, it can create very serious heart problems, so after climbing stairs...that heart can beat its last drum and end in forever echoing silence...But then, what does your heart desire? A long but tiresome life or short but energetic full of happiness life? The choice is yours.

I HEAR YA... im not about abusing anything.. like i said its not a high for me.

the above links suggested a 5mg dosage.. and ive tested it and yes.. it is a good fix for my problems... and believe me.. i should emphisis that i have a serious problem.

and it makes me wonder, if all this time i had simply suffered a hormone diffieciency...
???
-MT

Back