Curious

Tnerb

Banned
Banned
to "theists"

im curious. and on second thought the whole thought of my curiousity gets the better of me. but i will reflect. i was going to ask, 'do you know there is a god'. this souds like a childish question. it asks a question that is scoffed at. do i know there is a god, you say, no, i .. um, well, what if i say yes? (stupid shit, now ain't it.)... lol. it's like, haha, you don't know there is a god, so shut up!

why would you even consider other options i ask. if you don't know that there is a god but in your mind have ample suggestions to suggest that there perhaps truly is a god, and that either which way, you beleive that a god does exist, then i suppose that that would satisfy me.

but no one knows if there is a god.
no one on this planet knows that there is a god!
if i were to ask lightgigantic, light, do you know if god exists (asking for self assurance), because i need to know. *shock*

Yes. There is a god, he says, not knowing that there is a god but in assurance. .. let me go on. God exists, because of what I am aware of, I concieve of God in ways that people cannot fathom. God must therefore exist because he does exist in a form. Oh but is this form correct, dear light gigantic. Do you know if your God is something that you are simply latching onto, something that you have not fathomed?

It could be Brent that , there is a formulation of the existance of god that even I , in all my wisdom and knowledge have not taken into consideration. Perhaps the whole debate of God is reduced to that of ...

this whole arguement guys on the existance of God seems kind of circular doesn't it.

Feel free to add in if you dont have too much to scoff at yourself.
I just wanted to see how this would go.
If you have any thoughts plese feel free to post them.

but no one knows if there is a god.
no one on this planet knows that there is a god!

and how do you know this?

Really, what's the value of your question?
If a person answered "yes", how would you determine whether they were lying or not (outside of your preconceived prejudices)?
:rolleyes:

Back