Cure to Cancer?

stin10

Registered Member
Now, let it be stated that this is a theory and although I have not actually tried it out, I believe that it would be proven to work. I in no way wish to offended people, and if I am wrong in some respect, please say how. Ok, well I think most people know what acids and bases are.
Acids are Corrosive
(‘Burns’ your skin)
Sour taste (e.g. lemons, vinegar)
Contains hydrogen ions (H+) when dissolved in water
Has a pH less than 7
Turns blue litmus paper to a red color
Reacts with bases to form salt and water
Reacts with metals to form hydrogen gas
Reacts with carbonates to form carbon dioxide, water and a salt.

Bases are Corrosive ('burns' your skin)
Soapy feel
Has a pH more than 7
Turns red litmus paper to a blue color
Many alkalis (soluble bases) contain hydroxyl ions (OH-)
Reacts with acids to form salt and water.

Ok, well anyway. There are test can take to see what the ph of your body is. The ph scale is the scale that tells how acidic or basic something is. Normally you put the substance on a special piece of paper that tells you what its ph scale level is, based on color codes, so if it turns pink, that may mean its a 5 on the ph, according to the side of the container it came in. Below 7 on the ph scale is an acid; above it is a base, a 7 exactly in neutral. Bases are, normally, good and acids are, normally, bad.

So, finally onto my theory. From what I understand, cancer cells can only live in an environment with a ph scale lower than 8.2 on the ph scale. And, depending on what you eat, your body’s ph scale can change. So if you eat some foods like eggs, and others that I can’t remember, that are basic on the ph scale, which will raise your ph higher. So in theory, if you eat a lot of foods that are naturally bases, and raise your ph to 8.2 or higher, wouldn’t that kill cancer cells, seeing how they can’t live higher than that.

What I don’t know much about is possible side affects, and I can’t vouch for my facts, but if they are true, could this be a cure to cancer?
Please, discuss, make corrections, and maybe, save lives.

I believe that it would be proven to work

Just who have you approached about researching this "theory" of yours? Haven't they already done studies on what foods are best to eat to avoid cancer? Welcome to this place BTW.:)

Just who have you approached about researching this "theory" of yours? Haven't they already done studies on what foods are best to eat to avoid cancer? Welcome to this place BTW.:)

well i've had different, science related, teachers give their insight, one actually gave me the idea, and said that he tried it on a friend once, long time ago, and that it worked, but i have no proof, so i didn't include it in the op. and yes, its great to find an intelligent forum for once.

Eat a variety of healthful foods, with an emphasis on plant sources.
Eat foods as close to their natural state as possible.
If a food will not rot or sprout, then throw it out.
Shop the perimeter (outside aisles) of the grocery store. Avoid heavily processed foods.
Eat five or more servings of a variety of vegetables and fruits each day.
Choose whole grains in preference to processed (refined) grains and sugars.
Limit consumption of red meats, especially those high in fat and processed.
Choose foods that help maintain a healthful weight.
Adopt a physically active lifestyle - Adults: engage in at least moderate activity for 30 minutes or more on 5 or more days of the week; 45 minutes or more of moderate to vigorous activity on 5 or more days per week may further enhance reductions in the risk of breast and colon cancer. Children and adolescents: engage in at least 60 minutes per day of moderate to vigorous physical activity at least 5 days per week.
Balance caloric intake with physical activity.
Lose weight if currently overweight or obese.
If you drink alcoholic beverages, limit consumption.
Reduce or cut out tobacco use
Increase your intake of cancer fighting foods
Avoid sugar. Cancer loves sugar. Some even feel cancer thrives on most carbohydrates too, so it would make sense to limit some of these too such as corn and potatoes. For information on this, go to http://www.immunerecovery.com

More foods here:

http://www.foodandlife.com/foodc.html

well i've had different, science related, teachers give their insight, one actually gave me the idea, and said that he tried it on a friend once, long time ago, and that it worked, but i have no proof, so i didn't include it in the op. and yes, its great to find an intelligent forum for once.

Hello, stin, and welcome to the forums.

I hate to have to tell you this but it simply won't work. Blood pH has to be maintained within a fairly narrow range because ordinary cells are very sensitive to any varation also. In addition, some body organs are HIGHLY sensitive.

What you're proposing would lead to a case of alkalosis (pH level too high) in a realtivity short time - and that's NOT a good thing! You might want to do just a bit of reading on that particular subject. ;)

Back